Help for a Chicago sneakerhead

What is up Niketalk Philippines! I was hoping someone out there could help me out. My parents are out there on vacation for another week. I was wondering if there was any heat out there still in a size 13.  I hear Titan is the place to go and my fam isn't too far from there, but I don't want to send them there for no reason. I was looking for Lebron Xs, KD Vs, and Js. Also, I was looking for AM1 Milan, Asics Gel Saga Kill Bill, Reebok Shaq Attaq. I figure I would throw it out there and see if anyone could shoot a brutha some help.  Thanks!

Hi,

Lebron Xs and KD Vs are all around the Metro (just not the limited CWs) So Titan would be a pretty safe bet for any General Release Basketball shoe

The AM1 Milan is a Sole Academy exclusive if I'm not mistaken. It's on Katipunan Avenue, although I think mechanics for release haven't been announced yet (someone please feel free to correct me on this and anything else I post)

Haven't heard of the Asics releasing here. The Onitsuka Tiger Kill Bills are available in some OT stores though

HTH

What is up Niketalk Philippines! I was hoping someone out there could help me out. My parents are out there on vacation for another week. I was wondering if there was any heat out there still in a size 13.  I hear Titan is the place to go and my fam isn't too far from there, but I don't want to send them there for no reason. I was looking for Lebron Xs, KD Vs, and Js. Also, I was looking for AM1 Milan, Asics Gel Saga Kill Bill, Reebok Shaq Attaq. I figure I would throw it out there and see if anyone could shoot a brutha some help.  Thank
Any specific Js you're looking for?

I called up Titan yesterday, they only have the J5s, J8s Bugs Bunny

Back
Top Bottom