HELP FOR A PAYPAL OR USPS PROBLEM?????

I ordered some shoes thru a merchant online. They didnt have an online checkout so I had to use Paypal. Now I pretty sure they shipped it to the wrong address because the United States Postal Service tracking zipcode doesnt match the zipcode I gave them.

Is there anything I can do now?

Im beginning to feel with Im just #$%@ out on almost $200 dollars worth of shoes.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Did you contact the seller?

Yeah they havent been very helpful at all. Acting like they doing know where they send the package. Horrible customer service.

Just open a paypal dispute, they will refund you if the seller has no tracking proving it was shipped to your address, its easy....

That happened to me before. Call USPS and tell them the package was shipped to the wrong address. They'll ask you to verify some stuff and then they'll update the address for you.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Just open a paypal dispute, they will refund you if the seller has no tracking proving it was shipped to your address, its easy....

Thanks!

But the seller send it USPS Priority Mail, it says it was delivered but to the wrong zip code therefore the wrong address....I cant even see the address it was delivered to
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom