HELP!! I Have Laryngitis

ok i have laryngitis....i never experienced this before doctor told me i have it...he said it goes away on its own and thats it

any advice to those whole had it before so that i can get better ASAP...thanks NT

Last edited:
dude, just sit back, relax and enjoy not having to talk to people. Ever notice how happy Teller is?

man it sucks cause i work later but im going to call off..i work at retail and yesterday half way to my shift is when i was losing my voice...:smh:

My wife gets a slight case of it every year. It actually makes her voice sound sexy...LOL...She drinks hot tea with a lil bit of honey & drops a honey lemon halls into her cup & let's it desolve...She really likes the combo of the hot tea & honey lemon halls...Her case of laryngitis lasts about 2 weeks or so...Otherwise like JJs07 said rest your voice...

Hope you feel better...

Last edited:
thanks guys

hope i at least feel some what better where i can talk more for work tomorrow..i would hate to calll off again..even more so when im losing hours :smh:

Last edited:
Well I work as a sales associate and my boss always says talk to customers every time and help them

Last edited:
Oh man I just finish gargling the medicine the doc gave me and that was nasty! It was heavy and thick
Im not used to just relaxing and laying down

Back
Top Bottom