HELP I want to give my bf the BESt Birthday ever!

ericberry14 wrote:
while on that cruise you should do the following:
PIIYB + ATM
LHA + LHB + BJ
Eat some children
BJ+make him a sandwich+let him watch sportscenter
have a 3some with another girl
Pearl Necklace

what is ATM, LHA and LHB???

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by chockiwi

...i danno.. maybe you're slow...but...
If you go back and look at my comments, I never once mentioned my looks....
I'm not gased up, I'm down to earth, cool as all outdoors
Your e - beef just doesn't scare me and I'm sorry if I offend you
but
if you don't like what I say, what I look like etc. ****!

...And I decided on a Cruise....
you know... its probably best for you to just leave this thread...

im really not the person you want to mess with... so i'd advise you not to start with me...

but back to your cruise idea... that's good, but see us men dont like all those extravagant things... we like the simple things...

so my last piece of advice to you is this... while on that cruise you should do the following:
PIIYB + ATM
LHA + LHB + BJ
Eat some children
Pearl Necklace
i'm sorry but you're NOT gonna run me out of my own thread!
you're nothing but an avatar and words, you don't scare me!!
This was about a gift and you made it personal...
And maybe you're simple minded but he's not
and I never knew traveling was extravagant but I guess if you never had it then...
grin.gif
you see i tried to avoid all of this extra %%+%... but you just refused to just let it be...

lets not come at each other with personal insults... that is a war of words that you will undoubtedly lose...

so we can just avoid all of that junk... i'd once again advise you not to come at me again like that...

and get something straight... i guarantee that from the day of my birth... until the day of my death... i will always have more, be more, & do more than you ever could dream of...

now lets each go about our business separately... im tryna give you a free pass here... i hope you accept it
It is confirmed you are fin ******ed!
I AM NOT AMUSED BY YOUR THREATS!
It's making my day that a male is going above and beyond to make points that are IRRELEVANT to this post to agirl!!!
Beefing with a female? Where they do that at?
You don't know me and I don't know you, so for you to say you are better then me is foolishness!
GROW UP!
There's no such things as a "free pass", f your free pass!
Unlike some people, I have a job to go to in the morning, so I'm logging out, if you have something else to talkabout then feel free to in MY post.
It's sad you will spend your night rambling to a bunch of dudes instead of spreading some
ohwell.gif

Sweet dreams!

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

ericberry14 wrote:

while on that cruise you should do the following:
PIIYB + ATM
LHA + LHB + BJ
Eat some children
Pearl Necklace

what is ATM, LHA and LHB???

aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
to mouth, lick his
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
, and lick his balls.

Whatever you do, don't buy some pair of tickets to a game for 3k. We used to get season tickets for two
for under that. (Those were MJ days too) Shame on dudes who advise you that move.

but

im really not the person you want to mess with... so i'd advise you not to start with me...

but back to your cruise idea... that's good, but see us men dont like all those extravagant things... we like the simple things...

so my last piece of advice to you is this... while on that cruise you should do the following:
PIIYB + ATM
LHA + LHB + BJ
Eat some children
Pearl Necklace
and I never knew traveling was extravagant but I guess if you never had it then...
grin.gif
you see i tried to avoid all of this extra %%+%... but you just refused to just let it be...

lets not come at each other with personal insults... that is a war of words that you will undoubtedly lose...

so we can just avoid all of that junk... i'd once again advise you not to come at me again like that...

and get something straight... i guarantee that from the day of my birth... until the day of my death... i will always have more, be more, & do more than you ever could dream of...

now lets each go about our business separately... im tryna give you a free pass here... i hope you accept it
laugh.gif
dude dude gettin heated givin out warnings and threats.Its the internet fam. Stop trying to ruin the fun with all this brolickness.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

but

PIIYB + ATM
LHA + LHB + BJ
Eat some children
Pearl Necklace
grin.gif

laugh.gif
dude dude gettin heated givin out warnings and threats. Its the internet fam. Stop trying to ruin the fun with all this brolickness.

-The Juice
You shutup or you'll be next
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

but

PIIYB + ATM
LHA + LHB + BJ
Eat some children
Pearl Necklace
grin.gif

laugh.gif
dude dude gettin heated givin out warnings and threats. Its the internet fam. Stop trying to ruin the fun with all this brolickness.

-The Juice
You shutup or you'll be next
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
but for real tho dude acting like she aint let him hit orsomething

It is confirmed you are fin ******ed!
I AM NOT AMUSED BY YOUR THREATS!
It's making my day that a male is going above and beyond to make points that are IRRELEVANT to this post to a girl!!!
Beefing with a female? Where they do that at?
You don't know me and I don't know you, so for you to say you are better then me is foolishness!
GROW UP!
There's no such things as a "free pass", f your free pass!
Unlike some people, I have a job to go to in the morning, so I'm logging out, if you have something else to talk about then feel free to in MY post.
It's sad you will spend your night rambling to a bunch of dudes instead of spreading some
ohwell.gif

Sweet dreams!
1. for me to say im better than you is simple fact... just accept it & get on with your sub par existence

2. yes go to bed... try to think of ways to get your bf to appreciate you...

when you wake up & realize that there is no way for you BF to apperciat eyou bcuz you're just something that is UNappreciated... i mean just look in the mirror... seriously take a long look in the mirror... and then you will realize that you have no attractive physical qualities... so maybe that's why you're spending 3k on your BF...

or it could be because he is so repulsed by you that he doesnt want to give you the D... it wouldnt surprise me in the least... in fact that is most likely the case... but alas you go ahead & try to buy his love... it will fail & when he upgrades his gf to someone else i will laugh... it will be impossible for him not to upgrade... seeing as how you are quite possibly the lowest of the low... you shoudl consider yourself lucky that a man would give you a chance...

but then again going by your personality its clear why no men would give you a chance... its always the ugly ones that have the personalities that match their outside... in your case its impossible for your personality to match the sheer hideousness that is your face...

Good Night
My dude realtalk, relax. Youre going hard for no reason at all. IDK if youre just doing it for jokes or if youre being serious but this is not agood look. Just chill
smh.gif

damn whats up with all the hatred in this thread...
kiwi- $3,000 on ya man damn.... im glad u got it like that but that seems like alot for someone im not married too.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

First off, I have not had a blackplanet page since like 6th grade,
eek.gif
you were talking like that in the SIXTH GRADE??!!!!?
I peeped that too, but seen the grim reaper standing by her side so I fell back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom