Help identifying shoe

I saw these on an auction website and really liked them, but they were the wrong size and there was no other info about them. Does anyone know what specific model these would be so I can search for them? In the pic it says Nike Running, but that isn't much help. I've tried searching for "blue nike running shoe gray swoosh" but no luck. I've found others that are similar, but I just don't like them as well. I really want to buy a pair, but if I can't find them... I also tried perusing Nike's website, but searching for a specific shoe seems to be like searching for a needle in a haystack. I've attached a screen shot I took from the auction site, but the auction is long over and I can't find the page anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_3653.jpg
    IMG_3653.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 112
That’s awesome! Thanks! Looks like the only place other than eBay would be a website called sneakersdash.com. Anyone know if that’s legit?

Although I don’t know whether the store u are asking is legit or not, it doesn’t look like they are selling fakes either.

Shop seems to be some sort of reseller site.
Although at first glance it looks like they don't sell any fakes, a lot of pics they are using are either NDC stock pics or pics from other shops/sites. Not using their own pics can be a red flag.

On the other hand, they don't have full size ranges listed of every shoe they sell, which is usually a big red flag for fakes.

Personally I would skip this site, but obviously I'm not looking to buy this particular shoe.
I think it's legit but I simply wouldn't buy here.

Back
Top Bottom