Help Identifying Shoes?

I buy storage lockers and then sell stuff from them on ebay. I got these three pairs of Nike Air Jordan's in my last locker and I really have no idea what type or style they are or what they may be worth. I also did not know that people made fakes of these until I started to read about it on here. If you guys could please give me some guidance on what shoes these are and if they are possibly fakes and what they are worth I would greatly appreciate it. Here is a link to the album with pictures of all three pairs of the shoes.

They fake fam

Especially them Zen 1 Yeezys (In the Middle)

And those Air Force 1 fusion Jordan 5s (The one with the print)

That shoe doesn't even exist

Ok so I guess they are all fake then? Man I never knew something like a fake shoe industry existed. The people who faked these did an excellent job as they appear to be real quality shoes. Even though they are fake do they have any value at all?

Ok so I guess they are all fake then? Man I never knew something like a fake shoe industry existed. The people who faked these did an excellent job as they appear to be real quality shoes. Even though they are fake do they have any value at all?
no, plus it's illegal to sell fake goods. and those aren't even good fakes, there's many levels of quality actually

no, plus it's illegal to sell fake goods. and those aren't even good fakes, there's many levels of quality actually
Ok I guess I will just donate them to the shelter then. I honestly never in a million years thought someone would make fake sports shoes.

they were making fakes back in the 80s man

I guess I never really cared enough to look into it. To me shoes are just something utilitarian that you wear to keep your feet safe. I could care less what they look like.
Oh and there's actually some fakes that can go for some money. there's a certain fake Jordan 1 from 1985 that has an arrow instead of the swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom