Help ID'ing movie with song "I'll Stand by You"

I've been trying to figure this out for a solid week. Any help would be appreciated.

The scene I remember is two children walking, really upset. The camera shows one, and then it will flash to the other one. They're walking on the streetand I think I remember them crying. The song playing is the first verse and chorus of I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders.

I've googled everything there is to search about this scene and I can't find what movie it is in anywhere.

yea I know, it's definitely a stretch that anyone else would know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately that's all I really remember, I think bothkids were white, and probably around 10-12. My first thought was Little Rascals, but I can't find anything saying that song was in it.

The only reason I don't think I made this whole thing up is because I've mentioned it to a couple people and a few of them remembered it, but not whatmovie it was in.

this reminds me of

VERY POPULAR Techno Song?? HELP!!! They play it in clubs!!?
I ALWAYS hear this song on the radio or when I'm up in the club but I can't find what its called...its all beats one part of the song is like this

k like it will get real low then slowly start picking back up and it will go faster as it does

its like
dun dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun
err
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
dundundundundundundundundundun

er er er er er er ER ER ER ER ER ER der der der der derrr

i'm so sorry if this is bad information but i'm sure if you think of REALLY popular techno/rave songs you could help!! thanks

roll.gif

WAIT, one of the kids has freckles and an old school baseball cap on right?

Edit: "Safety Patrol" ?

I'd post a youtube vid but the site is acting up tonight.

Originally Posted by knightngale

this reminds me of

I ALWAYS hear this song on the radio or when I'm up in the club but I can't find what its called...its all beats one part of the song is like this

k like it will get real low then slowly start picking back up and it will go faster as it does

its like
dun dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun
err

i'm so sorry if this is bad information but i'm sure if you think of REALLY popular techno/rave songs you could help!! thanks
roll.gif

lmao....who doesn't know THAT song

is it an older movie?

Is it Sweet Sixteen?

How long ago did you see it? Answer the %+*$$%! questions. I'm trying to help you.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Originally Posted by knightngale

this reminds me of

its like
dun dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun
err

roll.gif

lmao....who doesn't know THAT song

yea good ol sand storm
roll.gif

i love trying to figure this stuff out though, like the kid who wanted to know the song from matilda where they hum and i got that *#@! no problem haha. But imlike 100% hes talking about stand by me. kids walking down the road one crying and *#@! sounds like it to me.

Back
Top Bottom