Help in deciding what Nike basketball Shoe. Lebron 9, Hyperdunk, KD IV, Kobe VII.

Hey guys! I'll like to know what is the right basketball shoes for me, I play guard, quick movements, but i also rebound, and I also have knee problems, so I prefer well cushioned shoes,
my height is 5'7", 150lbs, what do you think the shoe that is best for me.

Thanks, your replies are very much appreciated.

I play with the Kobe 4 and they feel great. I wouldn't dare play with kd4 or Kobe 7. I feel like they have bad ankle support. I've haven't played with hyperdunk or the lebrons but I'm soon going to start playing with my freegums they feel great laced up tight and seem to offer good protection. I'm 6"0 & have a bad left ankle and knee.

First off, this should probably go in the sneaker review section. As far as your shoe choice, Lebron's might be too bulky for you, but they are extremely well cushioned, although you sacrifice a level of responsiveness. I prefer Kobe's. They don't give you that walking on clouds feeling, but they're great for guard play (I prefer the VIs, but admittedly haven't worn the VIIs much). KD IVs feel like a takedown Kobe to me, but I haven't hooped in them. Based on every review I've seen or read they're not particularly great on the court. If you've got the cash to spare, you might want to try the Lebron IX Elites, most people seem to say that the cushioning is more responsive than the regular IXs so you might want to give those a try. I read the SC review of the Hyperdunk elites and it was... glowing to say the least, they damn near gave them a perfect score. The hyperdunk elites are also on sale on finishline right now for about $135 with coupon code, so it's relatively economical.

Go grab a pair of Huarache 2K4's ,,,

Maybe the best sneakers for hoops, EVER ...

If you're going to go with Lebrons, go with the ELITES. They are light and faster than the regualr IXs.

Thanks Guys! Sorry if I posted in the wrong section, anyways, Its hard to get elites where I'm from, and too much cash to spend for a hoop shoe. But Thanks again guys, maybe I'll get the lebrons.

For a quick step and responsiveness, go low cut (KD's or Kobes)...I have both and they're great!

For aesthetics, rockability and comfort, LBJ 9's are dope.

Back
Top Bottom