Help! Just Bought a Bred 11, but need legit check!

The shoes looks fine to me but I am no export, I would like to get more opinion from everyone,

thanks in advance

I'll have to go fake on these as well, the tongue seems all over the place, 23 looks fugazi from the picture, and the carbon fiber is off.

^ agreed, Fake. That tongue looks ridiculously messed up. But yea stay away from these and if you bought them hope you get your money back.

I was the winning bid out of 34 other bids, I haven't pay the guy yet, seller said that he will send me the close up of the 23 and the carbon fiber on the bottom tonight. I will update soon, 

No need for any further pics. They're fake buddy. 100%. The 23's are wrong even from this angle. Don't pay for those and cancel that order.

Those are fake and have all the signs of being a fake pair. Go get your refund now.

LOL @ the carbon fiber.  

Those look fake from here, the bred 11s are one of the most faked shoe. You can get fake pairs these days that can pass as authentic but there unauthorized. I wouldnt buy any bred 11s unless they have the og receipt.

Those look fake from here, the bred 11s are one of the most faked shoe. You can get fake pairs these days that can pass as authentic but there unauthorized. I wouldnt buy any bred 11s unless they have the og receipt.
Problem is receipts are easily duplicated or shoes are swapped so they really mean nothing. Gotta know the shoes. @OP def fake as per what was already said

I can take a footlocker order that they print out and give you the receipt sometimes, doctor it and make it for any shoe..hope that sheds some light on how much receipts matter 
laugh.gif

You can easily have bred 11s for at least $260. I would pay no more than $350 shipped. Anything over that is ridiculous

Just received pic from seller and they look fake as hell!
eyes.gif

I want to thank everyone again for all the inputs, I know I can always count on the NT community !

^Those are the cheapest fakes they make. they have plastic instead of carbon fiber and cost like $40

alright guys, I am back with some more legit check. Sorry, I am just really want to get a nice pair of Bred 11 to full fill my childhood dream
laugh.gif

What do ya think of the below pair?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom