HELP! LEGIT CHECK: AIR JORDAN V BLACK METALLIC '99 RETRO

Hey NT , i need some help on determining if these 5s are legit. Thanks beforehand.
smile.gif

Bump
frown.gif
, i have these and im worried with the authenticity of these.
HELP! a brotha out. :'(

Bump
frown.gif
, i have these and im worried with the authenticity of these.
HELP! a brotha out. :'(

Looks Legit but I would need to see the soles and a front shot of the tongue to be 100%. From what I can see they look legit for these reasons:
- Nike Air in the rear looks on point
- 3M Tongue and entire durabuck material looks right
- Air units are fogged up which means they have to be old, I would just we cautious about wearing them, check the firmness of the midsole

Looks Legit but I would need to see the soles and a front shot of the tongue to be 100%. From what I can see they look legit for these reasons:
- Nike Air in the rear looks on point
- 3M Tongue and entire durabuck material looks right
- Air units are fogged up which means they have to be old, I would just we cautious about wearing them, check the firmness of the midsole

Legit, I've owned a pair of these. Those air units are fogged up tho. Defog em and watch how long it takes for em to fog back up. That'll give you an idea of what type of wearability you got.

Legit, I've owned a pair of these. Those air units are fogged up tho. Defog em and watch how long it takes for em to fog back up. That'll give you an idea of what type of wearability you got.

If you have them in hand and your ever unsure just take a flash, even in a well lit room, shine it on the tongue and it should shine like the heavens (literally) lol. Theres no way you can fake that OG 3m tongue IMO

If you have them in hand and your ever unsure just take a flash, even in a well lit room, shine it on the tongue and it should shine like the heavens (literally) lol. Theres no way you can fake that OG 3m tongue IMO

They're legit; those shoes were mine, and I sold em a week ago so you probably bought em off the dude (2nd pair of 99 5s I've let go in recent months, no more left)

Midsoles had no damage on them at all, and were very firm

They're legit; those shoes were mine, and I sold em a week ago so you probably bought em off the dude (2nd pair of 99 5s I've let go in recent months, no more left)

Midsoles had no damage on them at all, and were very firm

Back
Top Bottom