Help!! Legit Check on 2010 Cool Grey XIs.

Joined Mar 25, 2013
why on earth would you buy these? ESPECIALLY for that price? Send them back ASAP. IMO they are GM/fake and falling apart already by the looks of it... he prob tried to ball in them or something and blew a tire!

PL cut looks high on the heels

sole is too icey

stretched 23

midsole is rounded not pointed.

Seller claims DS, but look at that collar.. Its bad.

Looks like a bigger sole than shoe, dont think thats gonna be such an easy fix bro.

Last edited:
Joined Aug 10, 2013
thanks I might be stuck with them because I made a rookie mistake and left positive feedback after they were received. I thought they just needed to be reglued. I had seen restoration videos....

Joined Aug 1, 2004
thanks I might be stuck with them because I made a rookie mistake and left positive feedback after they were received. I thought they just needed to be reglued. I had seen restoration videos....
just reglue em..im sure you'll be fine, they look cool otherwise....be careful next time.

Joined Aug 10, 2013
i am trying to set up the return now. i was assuming all I would have to do is reglue but I don't care about that if they are not authentic. thanks for your feedback.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now