HELP!!! Legit check on Lebron entourage 8

Picked these up recently and noticed a couple of weird things.  Box was pretty big.  Bigger than Lebron 7s box, numbers were not crisp and smooth, and had a funky smell to them.  if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it. thanks in advance

Picked these up recently and noticed a couple of weird things.  Box was pretty big.  Bigger than Lebron 7s box, numbers were not crisp and smooth, and had a funky smell to them.  if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it. thanks in advance

Looks good to me dude, but lets wait for someone who can compare the exact shoe box.

Looks good to me dude, but lets wait for someone who can compare the exact shoe box.

Thats a footaction sku sticker on the box. As far as the shoes themselves you obv cant tell from the pics tho...

Thats a footaction sku sticker on the box. As far as the shoes themselves you obv cant tell from the pics tho...

Well it has the footaction sticker and the font on the box looks correct but it does look pretty big cant judge from those pics

Well it has the footaction sticker and the font on the box looks correct but it does look pretty big cant judge from those pics

I bought a size 9 for myself and an 11 for my buddy. His box was much more larger than mine

I bought a size 9 for myself and an 11 for my buddy. His box was much more larger than mine

Back
Top Bottom