HELP: Looking for a car, suggestions?!

Hey NT,

I know there are alot of car heads in here so hoping to get a little help.
Been looking into getting a car, looking to drop around 20k to 30k, obviously the lower the better, leaving more money for upgrades and service.
so far i have been looking into a used 330xi or 328xi. I am leaning towards a coupe and AWD but very open to suggestions.
Also looking for more of a luxury car than a racer type car.

any help would be appreciated.
Thanks NT.

Hey NT,

I know there are alot of car heads in here so hoping to get a little help.
Been looking into getting a car, looking to drop around 20k to 30k, obviously the lower the better, leaving more money for upgrades and service.
so far i have been looking into a used 330xi or 328xi. I am leaning towards a coupe and AWD but very open to suggestions.
Also looking for more of a luxury car than a racer type car.

any help would be appreciated.
Thanks NT.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Lexus IS250

Honda Accord V6 coupe - those things are nasty in a good way

BMW 3 Seri.
I'd personally go this route.. Affordable and low on the maintenance costs, but even the EX-L trim might lack the luxury you're looking for.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Lexus IS250

Honda Accord V6 coupe - those things are nasty in a good way

BMW 3 Seri.
I'd personally go this route.. Affordable and low on the maintenance costs, but even the EX-L trim might lack the luxury you're looking for.

Lexus IS 250/350 AWD. Cant go wrong with Lexus reliability and resale value. Also look great w/ tint and rims.

Lexus IS 250/350 AWD. Cant go wrong with Lexus reliability and resale value. Also look great w/ tint and rims.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Genesis coupe

Came in here to say this, might lack the lux though...can't really go wrong with the Lexus, tho. However, I highly recommend the genesis or accord coupe, even though it doesn't have the years of backing that the other cars you listed have, it has been through every true car magazine's testing with consistent marks (genesis)

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Genesis coupe

Came in here to say this, might lack the lux though...can't really go wrong with the Lexus, tho. However, I highly recommend the genesis or accord coupe, even though it doesn't have the years of backing that the other cars you listed have, it has been through every true car magazine's testing with consistent marks (genesis)

Thanks for the reply guys,

I actually have thought about the IS 250/350, i am a big fan of lexus cars, only thing that turned me off was that a number of my friends currently have this car too, so trying to find something a little different.

BabyMJ, i have thought about the 335i but being in the NW the unpredictability of the weather has me leaning towards an AWD vehicle. But that is one of my top choices, if i decide the AWD is something i can live without.

Anyone have an older 6 series (04/05)? any suggestions about this? the 645ci/650i has caught my eye, but being that its older and most dont have a warranty im afraid of paying for maintenance. Also the RWD and torque this car has doesn't work well in snow, but i guess when it snows i could just take the day off, haha.

Any other thoughts and suggestions would be great.
Thanks again NT.

Thanks for the reply guys,

I actually have thought about the IS 250/350, i am a big fan of lexus cars, only thing that turned me off was that a number of my friends currently have this car too, so trying to find something a little different.

BabyMJ, i have thought about the 335i but being in the NW the unpredictability of the weather has me leaning towards an AWD vehicle. But that is one of my top choices, if i decide the AWD is something i can live without.

Anyone have an older 6 series (04/05)? any suggestions about this? the 645ci/650i has caught my eye, but being that its older and most dont have a warranty im afraid of paying for maintenance. Also the RWD and torque this car has doesn't work well in snow, but i guess when it snows i could just take the day off, haha.

Any other thoughts and suggestions would be great.
Thanks again NT.

Cadillac CTS-V 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom