Help me become a Basketball Guru

RustyShackleford

Supporter
I am a pretty big basketball fan, watch a ton of games every season both college and NBA since 1993 and watch a lot of pre and post game analysis. I would consider my basketball knowledge above the casual fan and up on the league's current events and recent history. But I don't read articles and books about the game and the thing is that I want to become a guru of the sport, know the ins and outs of the game from high school through the NBA and gain the knowledge on FIBA basketball 
So what the essential books, articles, websites, blogs, podcast, documentaries can I watch to educate myself. And I mean really educate myself no the history of the sport, the different schemes used in the league,how team operates, statical breakdown on teams and players, etc. Thanks in advance 

I am a pretty big basketball fan, watch a ton of games every season both college and NBA since 1993 and watch a lot of pre and post game analysis. I would consider my basketball knowledge above the casual fan and up on the league's current events and recent history. But I don't read articles and books about the game and the thing is that I want to become a guru of the sport, know the ins and outs of the game from high school through the NBA and gain the knowledge on FIBA basketball 
So what the essential books, articles, websites, blogs, podcast, documentaries can I watch to educate myself. And I mean really educate myself no the history of the sport, the different schemes used in the league,how team operates, statical breakdown on teams and players, etc. Thanks in advance 

Guess I'll start with the obvious:
book-of-basketball.jpg

Back
Top Bottom