help me choose between four basketball shoes

Originally Posted by krisjanislv

I'm a 6'1'' guard, what should I go with? Kobe VI's or Adizero Rose 1.5? I've had Adizero Rose's and both ZKIV and ZKV, but IV's bottomed out and V's weren't durable. Help me ASAP & sorry for my bad English.
I own a pair of Kobe VIs that I use for basketball, and they're my favorite shoes.  I'm 20 years old, and I've been playing for a while, so it means a lot when I say the Kobe VI are sick and the most comfortable shoe I've balled in ever.  However, if you don't feel like throwing 130+ dollars towards a ball shoe, I'd go for the Lebron Soldier 4s.  A lot of college players wear them, and supposedly they are real comfy.  They got the air max in the heel and nike zoom cushioning in the forefoot.

Originally Posted by krisjanislv

I'm a 6'1'' guard, what should I go with? Kobe VI's or Adizero Rose 1.5? I've had Adizero Rose's and both ZKIV and ZKV, but IV's bottomed out and V's weren't durable. Help me ASAP & sorry for my bad English.
I own a pair of Kobe VIs that I use for basketball, and they're my favorite shoes.  I'm 20 years old, and I've been playing for a while, so it means a lot when I say the Kobe VI are sick and the most comfortable shoe I've balled in ever.  However, if you don't feel like throwing 130+ dollars towards a ball shoe, I'd go for the Lebron Soldier 4s.  A lot of college players wear them, and supposedly they are real comfy.  They got the air max in the heel and nike zoom cushioning in the forefoot.

Out of these four, which one is more worth it? My brother needs new ball shoes too but he doesnt have a niketlak account so....

Adidas Commander Lite TD- $59.99
Adizero Infiltrate- $99.99
UA Micro G Blur- $99.99
Adidas Ts Heat Check (Used 4 times)- $60
yea im in canada so the prices are a little higher than they should be
embarassed.gif

Out of these four, which one is more worth it? My brother needs new ball shoes too but he doesnt have a niketlak account so....

Adidas Commander Lite TD- $59.99
Adizero Infiltrate- $99.99
UA Micro G Blur- $99.99
Adidas Ts Heat Check (Used 4 times)- $60
yea im in canada so the prices are a little higher than they should be
embarassed.gif

How is the ankle support in the KDiii in compared with Rose 1.0? I am also choosing between the two and I had a major ankle injury last September (It hasn't been the same since).
Right now, I am choosing between both shoes and I also wear and ankle brace on my injured ankle.

How is the ankle support in the KDiii in compared with Rose 1.0? I am also choosing between the two and I had a major ankle injury last September (It hasn't been the same since).
Right now, I am choosing between both shoes and I also wear and ankle brace on my injured ankle.

i heard those adi 1.5s are a easy way to roll your ankle.... this is just what i have heard though

i heard those adi 1.5s are a easy way to roll your ankle.... this is just what i have heard though

my vote is for the rose my friend hoops in them hes about your weight and height and says there real comfortable and lightweight

my vote is for the rose my friend hoops in them hes about your weight and height and says there real comfortable and lightweight

Hyperfuse low dug into the top of my foot. Did anyone else have this problem? I only tried them on in store but the 30 steps I took were painful!

Hyperfuse low dug into the top of my foot. Did anyone else have this problem? I only tried them on in store but the 30 steps I took were painful!

Back
Top Bottom