help me choose between four basketball shoes

Originally Posted by duke4005

The Lite series are the takedonw models of the Pro or Sig series. They have EVA cushioning only, no adiprene, and the outsoles are thinner and cheaper. Good for rec/weekend ball but not for any serious play.
ok thats good since the season just ended for me.... so i could use these just for offseason ball and training and that would be fine right? and i'll just buy a new pair of ball shoes for when the season starts again..

The Lite series are the takedonw models of the Pro or Sig series. They have EVA cushioning only, no adiprene, and the outsoles are thinner and cheaper. Good for rec/weekend ball but not for any serious play.
ok thats good since the season just ended for me.... so i could use these just for offseason ball and training and that would be fine right? and i'll just buy a new pair of ball shoes for when the season starts again..

Rondo, for the price of the Lites new you could probably do a little searching and get the Commander LT's or even a pair of SuperCreators/Commanders and be better off in the long run.

Rondo, for the price of the Lites new you could probably do a little searching and get the Commander LT's or even a pair of SuperCreators/Commanders and be better off in the long run.

yea i've been trying to find better alternates but i couldnt seem to find anything about as cheap up here in t.o.

yea i've been trying to find better alternates but i couldnt seem to find anything about as cheap up here in t.o.

Originally Posted by Airnest

Haven't heard about it. But try checking out the AdInfiltrate worn by Josh Smith. One reviewer said it was even beeter than the AdiRose.
I tried them on but it felt like there was barely any ankle support 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Airnest

Haven't heard about it. But try checking out the AdInfiltrate worn by Josh Smith. One reviewer said it was even beeter than the AdiRose.
I tried them on but it felt like there was barely any ankle support 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rondo

i am also from TO.  i say just get the shoes for cheap

Originally Posted by Rondo

i am also from TO.  i say just get the shoes for cheap

nike zoom kd iii and adizero rose 1.5 has the functionality and features you mentioned. Its up to you which brand you prefer. Nike or Adidas?!

nike zoom kd iii and adizero rose 1.5 has the functionality and features you mentioned. Its up to you which brand you prefer. Nike or Adidas?!

this.  Checkout the adidas outlets.  My local outlet has last season's supernatural creators for $20.  A SOLID shoe

this.  Checkout the adidas outlets.  My local outlet has last season's supernatural creators for $20.  A SOLID shoe

Originally Posted by alpha Q

where is your local outlet? if u live in toronto can you tell me where some adidas outlets are near toronto? 

Originally Posted by alpha Q

where is your local outlet? if u live in toronto can you tell me where some adidas outlets are near toronto? 

Back
Top Bottom