Help me decide quick!! Vol: Gay Club **PICS**

in situations like this, u gotta do what u gotta do if you dont get much play in the first place

OPs story just seems like its filled with too many obstacles for just one night of freakdom

move on to the next girl

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I'm going to try again tonight. She said that she might stay at the hotel all weekend so if she does they will def go out. Problem is, she is ignoring me right now
laugh.gif
. I will keep you guys updated.
Just give her some space if she ignores you. If she stays ignoring you for more than just a few days, I would wonder if this broad is even a goodfriend, cause flakin out on a club night is not a big deal.

so wait, you didn't go ?

smh

as I have gotten older, i have learned how to let "gays" know that i can be a cool dude, but don't cross that line. you need to learn how to dothe same.

edit:

you lost your opportunity @ be able to grip and rip that. now you lose and someone else will take advantage.

You really should have gone. I've been to one with a girl before with her gay friends. Girls like to get drunk at those places because they feel like theywon't be taken advantage of because the only straight guy is the one they brought with them. She probably would have really liked that you went and wouldhave been very "free spirited" to how "in depth" your relationship could go.

I'm going to try again tonight. She said that she might stay at the hotel all weekend so if she does they will def go out. Problem is, she is ignoring me right now
laugh.gif
. I will keep you guys updated.
post pics with the update.. this +#@* seems unbelievable, personally i would go .. i wuld be her all night .. if +#@* gets rough get a cab(or if udrove) and bounce.. its that easy.

BTW is her ring or index about the same length?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

why cant she roll with her female friends? i dont get it. so she wanted u to spend the night in a hotel with her gay friends.. how would u do that. i couldntdo it.

she a ****** i think
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i'd be
roll.gif
the WHOLE NIGHT!

I wouldn't go.. people are gonna find out one way or another, that you attended a gay club
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

why cant she roll with her female friends? i dont get it. so she wanted u to spend the night in a hotel with her gay friends.. how would u do that. i couldnt do it.

she a ****** i think
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

She doesn't have any girlfriends. She doesn't like girls and the drama that comes with it. She has a bit of a point because we all know $$% girls treateach other
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

i'd be
roll.gif
the WHOLE NIGHT!

I wouldn't go.. people are gonna find out one way or another, that you attended a gay club
ohwell.gif

Yeah man they be flashing pictures and hittin' facebook up like you'd never believe. I'd be DAMNED to be lurkin and THEN be tagged in one of themAYOish pictures

She is probably down for 3sums....

Spoiler [+]
Not with another chick though
frown.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Vancity74 wrote:

AKA King Arthur wrote:

no ayo

but ive been 3 times and every time it was cool

way more girls than guys in clubs like that

just remember go as a group and if you take off any article of clothing you are gay

This.

I've been to gay clubs more times than I care to count. Heck, the hottest club night in town is Tuesday at the gay club.

Never once had a problem with dudes trying to get at me. It's the ******s you need watch out for (I
learned the hard way).
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Just caught this
laugh.gif
. Dude needs to explain ASAP

So she just asked me to come out again tonight to a straight bar. I told her that I'm going to a movie with my mom (which is true) and I will try to makeit out if isn't too late. <<<< And now she is upset again because she thinks I'm making stuff up
laugh.gif

What? NO PLAYA damn. She says that she will tell everyone that I'm straight and she will show them
pimp.gif
....that I'm straight
laugh.gif

Maybe she really likes you but she wants to see if you're a homophobe or not. All her friends are gay so I can see having a guy that's not against gaysis up on her list.

Back
Top Bottom