Help me find a good pair of khakis/"chinos" that aren't skinny for this season!

So I've been trying to get a couple pairs of jeans for the fall/winter and wanted to switch it up and ended up ordering a pair of khaki and grey pants made by LRG off of karmaloop.  They both came in the mail today, and I ordered up a size assuming they'd be snug.  I got em and I'm just not feeling the cut of these pants.  Do you have any recommendations for nice pants for me??  I'm looking for a khaki colored then a blue or grey too.  I want them to be casual, not dressy like a pair of dockers.  Just so I can wear em with some Chuck taylors or other casual kicks with a button up or polo.

Should I settle for some dickies?

I was gonna make this thread a few months back
laugh.gif

Only ones I've found are all skinny...I'm not about that life
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by greatone632

So I've been trying to get a couple pairs of jeans for the fall/winter and wanted to switch it up and ended up ordering a pair of khaki and grey pants made by LRG off of karmaloop.  They both came in the mail today, and I ordered up a size assuming they'd be snug.  I got em and I'm just not feeling the cut of these pants.  Do you have any recommendations for nice pants for me??  I'm looking for a khaki colored then a blue or grey too.  I want them to be casual, not dressy like a pair of dockers.  Just so I can wear em with some Chuck taylors or other casual kicks with a button up or polo.

Should I settle for some dickies?
Levis makes pants like this, look into them.

Non-skinny khakis/chinos? Pretty much any mall brands outside of H&M.
If you meant slim though, I'd recommend checking out Levis 511 trousers, they're not very skinny.
It should be available at Macys or JC Penney.

Thread sounds like a bizarro world where skinny pants are the norm? Every time I go to the mall and visit GAP, Banana, JCrew, etc... practically all the pants are still overly baggy.

I dont know about the skinny part but nike makes a pretty dope selvage chino

medium_5fe6f2136564902eb6dd8b89620924d1.jpg

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by Dalek

I dont know about the skinny part but nike makes a pretty dope selvage chino

medium_5fe6f2136564902eb6dd8b89620924d1.jpg

more info / opinons on these?

nerd.gif
I like these too but can't find any for sale
that zipper pocket doesn't fly with me
khaki 501s for me