help me find these caps....

Searched all over the net, had my brother and a couple other people look for them and couldn't find them anywhere!
Anybody know where to get them?

Both Tyga and Chris Brown are wearing it in "G-'s-word'" (edited*) and "I'm so raw". You can search the video on youtube if you don't know what caps I'm referring to...

Thanks in advance NT'ers

(I think I'm posting in the right thread and that nobody here has posted anything about this..... )
ohwell.gif

DUDE THOES ARENT NEW ! HADD ME HYPED LIKE NEW ERA DROP SOME NEW SH*T LMAOO ! THERE CALLED SNAP BACKS GET  WIT IT !
roll.gif

This guy said Adjustable Flat Brim New Era Caps, though.
roll.gif

They are called snap backs, and are made by Starter. New Era is coming out with some this summer though.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by myhandstank

why the @*%* does tisa sew his names on all his hats?
laugh.gif
right sewing your name one something and charging almost double
roll.gif
more like whats the point of finding deadstock pieces just to embroider on them
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

kind of defeats the purpose

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This guy said Adjustable Flat Brim New Era Caps, though.
roll.gif

They are called snap backs, and are made by Starter. New Era is coming out with some this summer though.
laugh.gif

had no idea what they were. i was looking for them, for my guy and he said "do you know where i can get these 'adjustable flat brim new era caps'?". Couldn't find them myself so i decided to post on NT.

Thanks MikeScarn and Daytona 5000

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

had no idea what they were. i was looking for them, for my guy and he said "do you know where i can get these 'adjustable flat brim new era caps'?". Couldn't find them myself so i decided to post on NT.

Thanks MikeScarn and Daytona 5000
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom