help me prove my friend wrong

okay i dunno why im even fightin with this kid about this this might be the dumbest thing i eva heard
he said the bred 11's are the space jams
plz tell him that the black/royal blue 11's are the spacejams and the breds are playoffs

srry to waste 5 mins of your life

yeah the playoffs were the Breds and the spacejams were def the black/blue ones
ur friends wrong.

FACT - the black red 11s WERE going to be in space jam.

But the red sole did not reflect well when filmed. So, they used a clear sole.

So you are right. Space Jams were in Space Jam movie. Isnt that obvious?
smile.gif

The tongue says JUMPMAN JAM for a reason

He should listen to you when you tell him that Space Jam XIs are black, white, and concord (a dark blue).

You should listen to me when I tell you that bred = bread, which comes in all kinds of forms, including white, wheat, and rye.

I will never, ever, EVER come to accept words like 'bred' for 'black and red', or 'Raptors' for those VIIs.

Ugh.

laugh.gif

Do y'all really say this crap in real life? "Hey, did you pick up those bred XIs on eBay like you said you would? I just got some Raptor VIIs."
smh.gif

'Cement' is actually ON THE BOX. 'Military' is also on the box. And so is 'carmine'. And 'lightning'. And 'concord','ginger', 'fire red', 'taxi', etc.

No, I'm not mad.
laugh.gif

No, it's not that big of a deal. So don't make it one by getting all offended and bent out of shape.
wink.gif

"Black and red", son; the nickname for them is "black and red elevens".

Do y'all really say this crap in real life? "Hey, did you pick up those bred XIs on eBay like you said you would? I just got some Raptor VIIs."
So you're against giving shoes nicknames to ID them? I and everyone I know actually do say Raptor VII's because it is easier to say thenthe black, red, and purple VII's.

^
Maybe....

It's also ignorant, seeing the Raptors didn't even exist when the BLACK RED VII released.

Originally Posted by fran215kill

okay i dunno why im even fightin with this kid about this this might be the dumbest thing i eva heard
he said the bred 11's are the space jams
plz tell him that the black/royal blue 11's are the spacejams and the breds are playoffs

srry to waste 5 mins of your life

How can we help you? Just say that Black/Royal Blue is Retro Space Jams?

Yes, they are retro SPACE JAMS. Black/Red is not Space Jams.
Mr Anleu wrote:

So you're against giving shoes nicknames to ID them? I and everyone I know actually do say Raptor VII's because it is easier to say then the black, red, and purple VII's.

How about this: I and everyone I know actually do say "THAT SHOES" because it is easier to say than "Black/Red/Purple VIIs".

Let me ask you these questions:

Which one is "playoff" XIII? The black based with yellow circle around the jumpman on tongue? Mike only wear them for like, a game? Why not callthem All-Star XIII instead?
Well, just like what Ska said, it's no big deal. But the thing is, nicknames causes confusion.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

So you're against giving shoes nicknames to ID them? I and everyone I know actually do say Raptor VII's because it is easier to say then the black, red, and purple VII's.

The nick name is BLACK CEMENT IV's!!!! I hate BRED with a PASSION!!!!
mad.gif

Ohh and BTW... if your friend didn't listen to everything you said then just drop it... He knows HES WRONG and doesn't want to admit it!!!

Oh God....

Not another nickname debate.

I hate nicknames. Breds, Playoffs, Raptors, and Last shots will you get a real life stone face if someone said that to me in person.

I guess it's a newer generation shoe head thing. Older heads, who've been around for awhile still seem to call the shoes out by colors. (And no, bredsdon't count. That just sounds ignorant.)

23ska I'm with you on that one. The bred term really annoys the crap outta me. god sake just say "Black n' Red"

...on a old memory note, when the Black and Red XI's got retroed, so a day or two after release I went downtown to buy me a pair at a mom n' pop shop.There was this lil' hood' kid that comes in and he's like "Yo, ya'll got dem Mars n' Martian joint's".... and I'm looking at him, like what the heckis he saying, the dukes at the store are like, 'Sir what are you talking about", kid repeats his statement "dem Mars n' Martian joint's the patent+@%$!yoo". I swear all the employees started crackin' up and they're like you meanBlack and Red XI's..See how easy it could've been if he just said Black and Red XI's.

I'm very picky when people refer to shoes with the color in the wrong sequence, for example, my friend refers to the 'Playoff' XII's' asWhite/Black XII's.... I'm like nooo... White/Black are Taxi's and Black/White are Playoff's.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

23ska I'm with you on that one. The bred term really annoys the crap outta me. god sake just say "Black n' Red"

...on a old memory note, when the Black and Red XI's got retroed, so a day or two after release I went downtown to buy me a pair at a mom n' pop shop. There was this lil' hood' kid that comes in and he's like "Yo, ya'll got dem Mars n' Martian joint's".... and I'm looking at him, like what the heck is he saying, the dukes at the store are like, 'Sir what are you talking about", kid repeats his statement "dem Mars n' Martian joint's the patent+@%$! yoo". I swear all the employees started crackin' up and they're like you mean Black and Red XI's..See how easy it could've been if he just said Black and Red XI's.

I'm very picky when people refer to shoes with the color in the wrong sequence, for example, my friend refers to the 'Playoff' XII's' as White/Black XII's.... I'm like nooo... White/Black are Taxi's and Black/White are Playoff's.

HAHAHA....I once had a customer refer to the XI's as the "water shine" J's.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

He should listen to you when you tell him that Space Jam XIs are black, white, and concord (a dark blue).

You should listen to me when I tell you that bred = bread, which comes in all kinds of forms, including white, wheat, and rye.

I will never, ever, EVER come to accept words like 'bred' for 'black and red', or 'Raptors' for those VIIs.

Ugh.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

'Cement' is actually ON THE BOX. 'Military' is also on the box. And so is 'carmine'. And 'lightning'. And 'concord', 'ginger', 'fire red', 'taxi', etc.

No, I'm not mad.
laugh.gif

No, it's not that big of a deal. So don't make it one by getting all offended and bent out of shape.
wink.gif

"Black and red", son; the nickname for them is "black and red elevens".
I SOOOOOO COSIGN........

Back
Top Bottom