HELP ME WIN $1000 Update: In 2nd Place!

Joined Jul 9, 2007
Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

what do i get outta this?
Why do people talk like this? Let's just support each other if it is as simple as clicking a "like" button.

Billy Hoyle - sometimes you come across as cool, but then you come back to this douchery.

Joined Feb 17, 2006
voted for the guy in first place multiple times so you stay in 2nd, also voted for guy in 3rd & fourth so hopefully you drop back a couple more spots

Joined Feb 17, 2007
Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

voted for the guy in first place multiple times so you stay in 2nd, also voted for guy in 3rd & fourth so hopefully you drop back a couple more spots
Voted for OP multiple times to negate your douchery

Joined Jul 3, 2007

if that's you in your avy, i forgive you.

Joined Feb 3, 2006
Originally Posted by rtz13

if that's you in your avy, i forgive you.
Voted.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now