Help me win Mr Porter's Global Style Competition

So I just entered Mr Porter's Global Style Competition last night on instagram not expecting to be selected. But this morning I got a notification saying I was. :nthat:
It's a basically a contest showing off your style and representing your city. If you win you win 3500 dollars. There will be two winners, one chosen from the voters and the other chosen from Mr Porter's editor in chief. I'm against some stiff competition since the only picture I had on instagram wasn't my best picture and pretty sure these guys have thousands of social media followers. So if NT could help me out a bit that would be great.

Here's my link
http://mrporterglobalstyle.com/style/huntsville/3022

Also here's the rules on how to enter, if anyone else wants to. I know a lot of guys from here has some really nice style. So if any of y'all are selected post your link so I can vote for you too. Thanks

How to enter
http://mrporterglobalstyle.com/enter

I voted. 

Will NT come through twice for the same kind of contest?
nerd.gif

Appreciate fellas.

This one will be tougher because there are over one thousand contestants right now. And it's such a simple fit and basic photo compared to ksteezy's. I encourage everyone to enter though, it'd be dope if someone from NT won

Last edited:
voted for you

What would NT do if steezy enters this contest too?
How often can NT's powers of the interwebz be used?
Are we abusing the power handed to us by methgod?

voted for you

What would NT do if steezy enters this contest too?
How often can NT's powers of the interwebz be used?
Are we abusing the power handed to us by methgod?

I'd be cool if anyone from NT won. It would show how much power we really have

I'd be cool if anyone from NT won. It would show how much power we really have

We have the power to help people win style competitions, deservedly or otherwise!

How impressive......

This is ridiculous. I'm up for a professional award right now that's open for online voting and I would never do this.

If I don't deserve to win on my own merits, then let the next man.

And for the record, I already have 2 of those awards from previous years on my shelf.

I earned them.

We have the power to help people win style competitions, deservedly or otherwise!

How impressive......

This is ridiculous. I'm up for a professional award right now that's open for online voting and I would never do this.

If I don't deserve to win on my own merits, then let the next man.

And for the record, I already have 2 of those awards from previous years on my shelf.

I earned them.

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom