Help, Need Protection for Injured Finger

I hurt my finger 2months ago playing ball, its my index finger and every since my finger has been really sore, hurts when i move it to the side and my finger hasnt been strong like it used too

so i still play basketball but i want to know what could i use to protect my finger? the injury is in my shooting hand

should i just use tape or just get a finger band? does that finger band work also?

and last is there any remedies you guys my know to heal my finger back to normal? i havent gone to the doctor and dont want too. thanks

Originally Posted by LA KB24

I hurt my finger 2months ago playing ball, its my index finger and every since my finger has been really sore, hurts when i move it to the side and my finger hasnt been strong like it used too

so i still play basketball but i want to know what could i use to protect my finger? the injury is in my shooting hand

should i just use tape or just get a finger band? does that finger band work also?

and last is there any remedies you guys my know to heal my finger back to normal? i havent gone to the doctor and dont want too. I can't handle jokes right now, I just divorced my wife. thanks
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom