Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by JRose5

Pure disgusting.
smh.gif

JR5
I mean, I respect everyone's opinions, but
I don't.

eyes.gif
the hater boxden, you mad doggie because I've denied 50 of your potential screen names?

JR5
roll.gif

oh i would love to read all 50

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

^what you mean you people.

different strokes for different folks.

if you cant handle it, oh well, more for me
Once again someone is getting offended for no apparent reason?

JR5

^what you mean you people.

different strokes for different folks.

if you cant handle it, oh well, more for me
Once again someone is getting offended for no apparent reason?

JR5
If that's disgusting, I wanna see what you think is appealing. For real, post a pic cause I'm curious.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

If that's disgusting, I wanna see what you think is appealing. For real, post a pic cause I'm curious.
Dude, if anyone's hips and buttocks goes beyond 100 inches is appealing, then the more props to you. I find it disgusting.

JR5

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Pure disgusting.
smh.gif

JR5
I don't.

eyes.gif
the hater boxden, you mad doggie because I've denied 50 of your potential screen names?

JR5

You serious, doggie? I ain't the hater boxden, how can you be a mod and not know that? And ain't nobody mad, I just don't get how you could callher $%@ "pure disgusting." But since you're obviously not a black man and only like to portray one in your avy, I guess I should'veunderstood your lack of ability to handle a body like that.

Carry on, doggie.

Dude, if anyone's hips and buttocks goes beyond 100 inches is appealing, then the more props to you. I find it disgusting.

JR5
you do know 100 inches = 8 feet, right? hell even i wouldnt want a chick with a 100inch waist. that must be a typo where you wanted to put 10 inchwaist/buttocks, that lil boy frame. ill take a chick with a 27-30 inch waist/buttocks measurements though, which is a little above average

Pure disgusting.
smh.gif

JR5

0-0

15-0
I don't.

eyes.gif

30-0

JR5

30-15

You serious, doggie? I ain't the hater boxden, how can you be a mod and not know that? And ain't nobody mad, I just don't get how you could call her $%@ "pure disgusting." But since you're obviously not a black man and only like to portray one in your avy, I guess I should've understood your lack of ability to handle a body like that.

Carry on, doggie.

40-15
nerd.gif

JR5

disgusting? wow. well, you know what they say....

JR5
you do know 100 inches = 8 feet, right? hell even i wouldnt want a chick with a 100inch waist. that must be a typo where you wanted to put 10 inch waist/buttocks, that lil boy frame. ill take a chick with a 27-30 inch waist/buttocks measurements though, which is a little above average

sar⋅casm  [sahr-kaz-uhm] Show IPA -noun 1. harsh or bitter derision or irony. 2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full ofsarcasms. Origin: 1570-80; < LL sarcasmus < Gk sarkasmós, deriv. of sarkázein to rend (flesh), sneer; see sarco- Synonyms: 1. sardonicism, bitterness,ridicule. See irony 1 . 2. jeer.

Back
Top Bottom