{|| HELP ||} NT I need your help choosing a computer Vol. Yeah, this thread again right?

Ok so, I'm going to be going into the market for a new laptop, something light, good battery life, and a good amount of HDD space. 
I know, Macbook Pro is great and everything (I work for Apple so I don't need the pro's cons for those) And yes, I get an employee discount, but I want to know what else is out there.

What PC laptops are thin and really good for long term use? 

Any help would be appreciated, because I only have knowledge on Macbooks, but I use windows as well. I'm just not too knowledgeable about whats out there as far as PC's go. 

Thanks 
happy.gif

Ok so, I'm going to be going into the market for a new laptop, something light, good battery life, and a good amount of HDD space. 
I know, Macbook Pro is great and everything (I work for Apple so I don't need the pro's cons for those) And yes, I get an employee discount, but I want to know what else is out there.

What PC laptops are thin and really good for long term use? 

Any help would be appreciated, because I only have knowledge on Macbooks, but I use windows as well. I'm just not too knowledgeable about whats out there as far as PC's go. 

Thanks 
happy.gif

Vaio? My sister has one and it's pretty nice. Forgot what series it is though. Might get one over the summer.

Vaio? My sister has one and it's pretty nice. Forgot what series it is though. Might get one over the summer.

Originally Posted by proper english

Asus or Toshiba.

I have a toshiba now, and its !#+@+*. I don't ever want to buy another one of these things 
laugh.gif

How are the Asus ones?  And the Vaios? My boy just got one of those the other week, he really likes it, but he got like a 17" and thats too big to carry around for me. 

Originally Posted by proper english

Asus or Toshiba.

I have a toshiba now, and its !#+@+*. I don't ever want to buy another one of these things 
laugh.gif

How are the Asus ones?  And the Vaios? My boy just got one of those the other week, he really likes it, but he got like a 17" and thats too big to carry around for me. 

i'd just grab a mac seeing as you get a discount. day to day my mac is better than any pc i ever had. thing runs like a tank.

i'd just grab a mac seeing as you get a discount. day to day my mac is better than any pc i ever had. thing runs like a tank.

Back
Top Bottom