help og seattle X's

im about to purchase a pair of seattle X's. does anyone know if they are rockable and what kind of damage would happen to the sneaker if i wear them. ireally like them i saw them ion flightclub but 600 was too pricey and someone wants to sell them to me new for 450. i really want them but dont want them if icant wear them. (kind cuz they look fire and greens been my favorite color and the cw is sick) i started liking the cw eversince i purchased my steel x's.thanks in advance for your help guys

I wear my powder blue 10s with no problems so your 10s should be fine. Although I never heard of og 10s breaking, correct me if im wrong.

What condition are they in? DS, VNDS, NDS?

DS/VNDS/NDS = You should be fine.

UNDS = Ehh, it is what it is. You'll just have to find out. But however, you should be fine.

id say check the soles, and see if theyre still soft. judge for yourself or post pics up and get other nters opinion

thanks guys . they are ds and just wonderin cuz i heard that the paint chips or something

do they staart squeaking after a while like the retros???

I undsd my powder Xs a few months ago, and the fell apart as soon as I put them on my feet.

Naw j/p. Ive rocked them twice already and held up fine. No problems whatso ever.

They should be wearable. Only certain pairs crack if they are worn and that's because of how they were stored.

If they are DS then you should think again or many times before you wear them......they have not been broken in yet...so the chances of them breaking apart aregreater than those X's the had been worn or worn several times......DS should be in the display section.......NDS should be in the rockablesection.......but it's up to you.That's your pair and that's your money........

Back
Top Bottom