help on headphones please

nikevandal

Banned
so i need some new headphones

and was thinking bout those beats by dre ones but those are a lil too much

and was looking at something like these http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=85555&VendorCode=URE

also reccomendations on color? i was thinking either red navy or black

im just looking for some stylish and functional headphones so please give me some suggestions NT

should i just cop those or save up for beats by dre?

or are there better ones than those beats by dre at that price
nerd.gif

thx NT
pimp.gif

if you not gonna get the studios there there no point in buying Beats imo...check for Bose as well.those are pretty good

the thing about the beats are though it seems like everyone and their momma have one

so are there any alternatives?

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

the thing about the beats are though it seems like everyone and their momma have one

so are there any alternatives?

honestly, i dont know ANYONE but me who has those headphones. just go with the over the ear beats they are pretty dope
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by AlanDutch

if you not gonna get the studios there there no point in buying Beats imo...check for Bose as well.those are pretty good

true i heard the in ears suck, although ive never heard them myself

The Alessandro MS-1, 2009. Better than the Grado SR-80i's and only 110, directly from Alessandro.

This is the old MS-1 but they look similar.

alessandro_ms1.jpg

so no on those beats?

and are the inears not good?

cause im looking for both types one pair of in ear ones

and one over the head pair

Are you actually looking for quality, or an accessory to have? Seems like you care more about the looks than the actual sound. Those 2 threads up there have aTON of info if you're looking for quality.

- The headphones you were considering cost $60. These Sennheiser HD-212 can be had for the same price and sound at least 10xbetter
grin.gif

417KZYNrW1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

- If you want to spend Beats-by-Dr.-Dre money.......you can get these for less than $200 and they are better than the Beats
nerd.gif
.......Sennheiser HD 595
pimp.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

41S%2BhjzJMGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

- Research before you buy hype
nerd.gif

^He wont be getting the most out of those 595's unamped though. Thats why I tried to recommend MS-1's or SR-80i's since Grados are great evenunamped.

Man people just buy hype huh? Care more about looks than functionality. Buy some Sennheisers for half the price and 10x the quality. Shures rip the beats apartif you are willing to drop dough like that anyway. Though at the same time, I highly doubt that the quality of your music is that high anyway. MP3s are socompressed that you can't tell that much of a difference between a $500 pair and a $100, and anyone who says they do is lying. But yea, don't buy intohype. Think about it, it's made by Monster. Remember cheap HDMIs > Monster cables.

Back
Top Bottom