help on these huarache samples

did these come out? will they come out?

!BZHJPi!BWk~%24(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLlu)UgBKlEFEMt8Q~~_3.JPG

Hmmm...

I don't recall seeing these drop when they were supposed to.

those are crazy, you should check pickyourshoes if they did drop, they might have them.. if they did and sold out at least you know they came out

I remember seeing these in a post a while back and they were like in a pack with another Huarache in a different colorway. Wanted these but never heard nothingelse about them. If someone know I would like to get my hands on a 13. Or if anyone has some Mowabbs i need them too!

to my knowledge they never dropped, supposdly a few pairs popped up at an outlet a while back, someone correct me if im wrong.

Was wondering about these myself a while back after the first pics surfaced and then forgot about them...weren't they supposed to be part of a pack with atrainer 1 and another shoe? I picked up the trainer 1....waited for these and they never came.

these are samples that appeared at various factory/outlets stores. they never dropped and thank god, nike turned a classic to complete @*!! with the materialsused

Originally Posted by air max 87

to my knowledge they never dropped, supposdly a few pairs popped up at an outlet a while back, someone correct me if im wrong.
they were at my outlet and i'm still really mad at myself for not grabbing them seeing as how I saw them sell for $250 on ebay the nextweek....

i believe these were samples...they were supposed to been dropped earlier this year...not 100% sure though...

I like the first pair better -- colors a little wack, but they have the OG style neoprene sock and toe box.
pimp.gif
I'd love to see them in person. And if there were really only 50 or sopairs, then they are d*** rare. Just too bad they don't make samples in 11.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

there's these too, I think a euro release, not sure...

%21BiMDGzw%212k~%24%28KGrHqUOKiUEsoIvo2ToBLNlR9eIpQ~~_3.JPG

I like these, laser blue is my favorite color. I could do without the pattern though, should have left it light grey.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

pattern is basura.... I do want them to retro these in OG colorways though

Yes please retro the old colorsways!! Both of these would need some customizing! Get rid of the horrid slashes and make them a solid color and you have
pimp.gif

Yeah, that's one retro that's been lacking the last couple of years. We got the best colorway (og white/royal/neon) retro one time and since thenit's just been whatever they feel like throwing at us. Huarache runners are one of my favorite kicks, I'd love to see Nike bring some back out for2010/2011

just remembered about this thread

luckily was able to find these thanks to some NT'rs..

ekq3x2.jpg

agreed, the patter is trash, but i plan on painting it....yay

Back
Top Bottom