Help on trying to get my girl a North Face backpack for her to use for school.

i got my girl an ISABELLA... but she says it's too small for her. she needs more space and what not. i should have gotten her a big ol recon

Do NOT get the Isabella. Nothing can fit in it... My boyfriend suggested it for me a while back and I've never used it becasue I can't fit anything in it, let along a laptop.
eyes.gif

the-northface_recon_bk_400.JPG

Check into the recon. Not that big, but has a slot that can fit my laptop which is 15.4" and one of the better looking northface bags in my opinion.

^Will do, but I'm tired right now and have to work in the morning so I'll revive this post in the morning.

I had to bump this thread to add this because I've been going through the exact same scenario I'm about to describe and it's super frustrating
mad.gif

It's great that you're brand loyal and have your likes, but like already stated this is a gift for her not you! Don't tryand force a product just because you think it's great. I mean yes Northface might be a great company and you're probably wanting to put her onto itmore than she is while making sure you buy her a quality item, but if she doesn't seem to like any of the backpacks you need to expand your options andlook into her favorite brands. What she's brand loyal to. You might be surprised at what you can find while making hercompletely happy.

I doubt you'll listen though. You dudes can be soooo dang stubborn about stuff like this
laugh.gif
smh.gif
(i should know ugh)

female's shouldn't carry their laptops period. it's unattractive

Originally Posted by yarrh

female's shouldn't carry their laptops period. it's unattractive

That's a weird thing to think as unattractive. But to the topic, if she really doesn't think females should carry backpacks then why get her one.There are places that have really nice laptop shoulder bags, or just get her an attractive messenger bag. Better spending your money on a bag that she'llactually want to use everyday. Some girls here at Tech use those giant purses, if she likes those, why not just get her a big purse that will fit her laptopand books and get a sleeve to put it in to protect it.

I can't see the replies so I'm just posting to stay in the topic to see the other replies because NT wants to be starting something now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom