Help Please AM 24/7's

I have been looking for a while and no luck, but can anyone give info on. Air Max 24/7 black/GOLD/white please. any pics, RD anything 
Thank you

Mods please move or close if irrelevant 

I have been looking for a while and no luck, but can anyone give info on. Air Max 24/7 black/GOLD/white please. any pics, RD anything 
Thank you

Mods please move or close if irrelevant 

Thank you modzzilla, but thats where i saw it before i came to NT to see if it was confirmed or any pics or information. I just need these in my life

Thank you modzzilla, but thats where i saw it before i came to NT to see if it was confirmed or any pics or information. I just need these in my life

Originally Posted by esquireraps

any pics?
stop post whoring man. its annoying. pics are already in 2 of the 4 prior posts.

Originally Posted by esquireraps

any pics?
stop post whoring man. its annoying. pics are already in 2 of the 4 prior posts.

the golds are alright, but i liked the purpley-eggplant looking ones a little more. i thought nike would release the purple ones along with these gold ones because they seem to both be made of that weird polyurethane/rubber upper.

bottom line, i wont pay full retail for any 24/7s they just seem to be a little over priced and are always made in large quantities so there is no need to rush the purchase

the golds are alright, but i liked the purpley-eggplant looking ones a little more. i thought nike would release the purple ones along with these gold ones because they seem to both be made of that weird polyurethane/rubber upper.

bottom line, i wont pay full retail for any 24/7s they just seem to be a little over priced and are always made in large quantities so there is no need to rush the purchase

idk man. i need to see them in person because the pics make it seem more like metallic dookie

idk man. i need to see them in person because the pics make it seem more like metallic dookie

Back
Top Bottom