HELP PMIGHTY FIND A COMPUTER

Im interested in buying a new computer and i was hoping nt can put me on some things to look for or suggest brands to look into or stay away and things of that nature.Thanks

get a Mac.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Seriously.
smile.gif

these threads are bound to end up in the same old mac vs pc argument, especially when they start like this

Ive never checked one of those threads and i really wasnt tryin to spend that much. Its primary use will be for music and movies

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Do you want a desktop or laptop?

Idk either or

lol your not helping
need a price range, & a description of what you plan to use the machine for. do you like to be portable or are you find being in one location?

Laptops are nice, especially if you have hotspot 4g. Or hit a lounge of some sort.

If you want to just listen to music and watch movies then there's no need to get a Mac really

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Do you want a desktop or laptop?

Idk either or

lol your not helping
need a price range, & a description of what you plan to use the machine for. do you like to be portable or are you find being in one location?

I really dont want to spend more than 500. As far as portability goes it doesnt matter im fine with one location or portable. And it will be mainly used for dl movies and music and things of that nature

I'm happy with my Lenovo ThinkPad.  Acer and Asus imo make good computers.  For my computer use, I don't need an expensive computer.  I'd rather save money and upgrade every couple of years.

I really dont want to spend more than 500. As far as portability goes it doesnt matter im fine with one location or portable. And it will be mainly used for dl movies and music and things of that nature
i would build a cheap little $250-300 rig if i was you then. No need to spend a whole lot just to watch movies & bump music + you might need the rest for a monitor.

Back
Top Bottom