HELP remembering a pair of shoes i used to have

around 2001-2002

they were all tan material suede like. tan laces. mid height. had a metal logo on the outside of both shoes like an AI symbol or a number? even the soles were tan/gum im pretty sure. but the suede/nubuck was AMAZING. 

I want to say that they were reeboks. but i cant for the life of me remember them. I dont think they were Filas or Nikes. I remember that I was living in Kansas City when we bought them, doubt that helps

But reason I really want to know is because I remember my mom telling me EVERYDAY to throw them away cause they were BEAT TO DEATH... but I loved them that much and i just couldn't 

if anyone could help me it would be amazing and I could surprise her with another pair. she asks me every now and then if i remember them

thats really close. Im ALMOST 100% positive that it was an I3 logo on the side.

but the shape was a little different, the whole shoe was like the same color and even material wise. the lace loops were on the inside of the sides of the shoes like that one. And im like 95% sure that they were mids. I'm trying to find a pic of me wearing them so i can post it, but itd be from far away and quality would suck probably.

im going to remember them, seeing that shoe im pretty sure it was an i3 logo now. that does narrow it down some

thanks for helping to man, i dont know how yall remember these things. which i wasnt really into shoes big time when i was in 10thgrade, but in 11th i started BIG

Back
Top Bottom