Help the boys decide NT..... Vol:Vegas or New York?

My boys want to hit up Vegas because they are looking for a weekend of chicks and booze. My argument is New York has more things to do in the daytime and night life is nice as well. Moreover, I feel like we have more opportunities to get chicks in NY because of the demographics (hood chicks, sophisticated chicks, cougars, etc). Help me and the boys decide NT. I know Las Vegas has the playboy model type chicks but NY has those everyday chicks( rate 6- 8 ) that I actually have chance at winning with without spending money.  Since we aren’t gamblers I think NY should be the obvious choice but I’m a team playa.

Notes:
We cant decide on a Las Vegas or New york vacation. We are traveling in Late june 2011.

My Issue
: I know our trip isn’t going to be like the Vegas trip in “hangover

Originally Posted by Numberr97

New York. Only thing there is to do in Vegas is hookers, coke and gamble.
roll.gif

C'mon son......

Vegas. You're thinking about too many movies
laugh.gif
 Not all the chicks there are "Playboy model types" you're underestimating the one very thing that Vegas has one up on damn near every city in the world.

ALMOST EVERY CHICK THERE IS LOOKING TO WILD OUT. Then they fly back to the small towns where they're from and act like the innocent type

unless you dudes got decent NY connects on the popping spots and such i'd say vegas. Just cause yall aint balling doesnt mean yall cant act like it. Dont be cheap spend a little extra and get the dope hotel room. Yall can work everything else from there

Vegas all day. You ever see those "What happens in Vegas..." commercials? That can be true life, if you're looking for easy *+* it's def there. And if you do it right, you won't have to pay to get into any clubs. So if need be, you can spring on a drink or 2 for a chick. I spent 5 days in Vegas and only gambled 2 times; once while waiting to get in club Pure @ Caesars Palace and once at our hotel (blew a few bucks on slots).

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Have you check the prices yet? Check that first.

Vegas is always cheap bro. Last time I flew out for like 250 round trip.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Have you check the prices yet? Check that first.

Vegas is always cheap bro. Last time I flew out for like 250 round trip.
Of course! at the moment vegas and NY are the same price to fly out of miami. I checked the hotel/flight packages. Im not looking for the cheapest trip, we want to go where we can get into trouble in the daytime and night. without breaking the bank

Back
Top Bottom