help this southern boy get a hippy chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just moved to orange county, ca from the south. i like big trucks, duck hunting, all that ****. i've met this girl at the bar and she's a total hippy (works greenpeace, sells weed, etc). any suggestions on place out here to take a hippy chick?
Careful with the GreenPeace chicks, those people are crazy.

Oh wait Kattention is going to turn this thread into a narcissistic self-worship one.
tired.gif

Wear a condom

Lots of hippie girls I've met be on that free love tip a bit too hard and have chlamydia/molluscum/gono etc

And if she's such an active person, try and flip things on her in having her 'teach' you something about her lifestyle and activities, girls love teaching guys things, sometimes...

This you, OP?

Wear a condom

Lots of hippie girls I've met be on that free love tip a bit too hard and have chlamydia/molluscum/gono etc

And if she's such an active person, try and flip things on her in having her 'teach' you something about her lifestyle and activities, girls love teaching guys things, sometimes...

Cuz said "molluscum". Sounds horrible.

:rofl:

Last edited:
You so corny fam
laugh.gif
You making yourself the center of attention is idiotic. Posting pictures of yourself in suspect clothing in a fashion thread is not ayo? lool

Or posting a pic with you're sister on a forum claiming it is you're wife to impress a few nerds on these forums?

I'm not POWERBALL I will ether you. Have you making a new account ASAP. Don't flex because I start to test. Like i said before and I will say again. You pretend to be a tuff, bourgeoisie new yorker, who got mad wop, GQ fashion sense. The only hanging out in the hood you do is go with you're mother to the grocery store. Any NY NTLKS can confirm this. Maybe if you stop behaving like a child who does not get his way and believes he is god's gift to humanity you would not catch the flack.

probably not as hippies as you think

just share your outdoor stories

and where the pics at?

You so corny fam :lol:
You making yourself the center of attention is idiotic. Posting pictures of yourself in suspect clothing in a fashion thread is not ayo? lool
Or posting a pic with you're sister on a forum claiming it is you're wife to impress a few nerds on these forums?

I'm not POWERBALL I will ether you. Have you making a new account ASAP. Don't flex because I start to test. Like i said before and I will say again. You pretend to be a tuff, bourgeoisie new yorker, who got mad wop, GQ fashion sense. The only hanging out in the hood you do is go with you're mother to the grocery store. Any NY NTLKS can confirm this. Maybe if you stop behaving like a child who does not get his way and believes he is god's gift to humanity you would not catch the flack.

Well damb...

View media item 237052

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom