Help Throwing A Successful Party?

What are the necessary steps needed to throw a party? I already have several venues to consider. Just need additional advice to what to look for in the venues,how to maximize profit, have the party goers have the most fun, etc.
nerd.gif

goes perfect for the first 2 hours then usually goes wrong the rest of the night at least that was usually happens to the parties i go to....its inevitable...

What are the necessary steps needed to throw a party?
Your biggest challenge will be getting people to come. From there just make sure you have good music, and alcoholic beverages , if you're intothat kind of thing. If not, some sprite and chex mix will be fine.

hoochies, skeezers, pizzles and +#$%++* and more +%@$!$% The more Girls you bring, the less dudes u bring, and have a big party
Get yourself some EVERCLEAR and ALIZE and get drunk
and #$$$ some skeezers

at least a 1 to 1 ratio the more woman the better ... If by any chances you have more guys than girls you need lots of liqord ... Hot music .. some snacks ..rooms avail and once again woman .. fine mami but if they aint find we fall back in the beer .. lol

Make sure you invite wayy more girls then guys because then it ends up as a sausage fest and all guys sharing girls and stuff. Get some good liqour. And somereggae.
pimp.gif

A lot of Drinks and tell only Females and your closes mans Dudes will follow..when there is word that females are there

Originally Posted by sunny559

what do you mean by maximize profits? entry fees or drinks or what?

Yea liquor is a must..what do yall think is a good admission fee for a party at a loft? Girls I know is a must, don't want a sausage feast
tired.gif

tons of alch,tons of music, invite way more females then dudes becuz dudes will show up just becuz. the key thing is to have the breezies on dec

Originally Posted by upwardsean

Yea liquor is a must..what do yall think is a good admission fee for a party at a loft? Girls I know is a must, don't want a sausage feast
tired.gif

if it ain't free, ain't no one gonna go. if they're gonnna pay to go out, they may as well hit up a club

Back
Top Bottom