Ask this kid
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

�beat me to it
laugh.gif
.. all you need to throw a successful party is in this video
pimp.gif

PROMOTION, PROMOTION, PROMOTION..
Get flyers made, create a myspace page, text message people etc....
Create a HYPE for the party

And you gotta pick what do you want Door or Bar money...venue can cost 500-1200up to rent...depending on how cool your with owner and what type of people willbe there etc....only way you can find out is by talking to owner.

The summer of 2006, I came up with a genius idea. I made a theme for the party. It was in september so I gave it a "back to school" theme. I had adress code, girls have to wear school girl uniforms, such as flannel skirts and a blouse. For the fellas, we wore black dress pants and white button ups. Bestparty of my life.

go to wal-greens

Get some syrup called Wal-Tussen It is like a 20 pack, you take 2 full sizes gulps and your gone ALL night
pimp.gif
I did it on accident

Whatever you do just invite twice as much females than males, because a lot of the people you invited won't make it. It is always fun when femalesoutnumbered males in a party.

Don't listen to people advocating liquor being brought- unless you're going to hire a bartender, people will just take the bottles and leave, Iguarantee it.

Get some kegs and you're straight.

propose a theme....girls around this area love to dress up...most of the time skanky

other than your partnaz, only invite females....dudes will hear and come anyways. If you invite dudes....the ratio gets really messed up.

Also if you dont have alot of liqour and decent music, dont bother throwing a party.

I'm assuming your throwing a real party with music and dancing, not one of them lame white frat parties where ppl sit around, play drinking games and passout.

I'm throwing a serious party soon hopefully, PM me if you really serious about this. Like you trying to maintain a monthly or something.

make sure you dont have DJ +$%$ up first of all so all you really need is a good dj alcohol and people who know people who know people

Back
Top Bottom