Help! Tinted Windows!

^ ^ hmmmm aiight u got me since u got ur link from the CHP..i dont listen to either, i do what i want with my car

but why is it that every site i searched said that the legal limit is 70%..

Can people with tinted windows post pics?

I'm thinking about doing 35% all around, or, 35 / 20
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

*my second username​

I will try to take some more pic tonight when I get home. Here are some old pics.

Here is my car (G35) with 20% all around. My brother's car (WRX) has 35% all around:

242214368.jpg

Here are a few more:
255592667.jpg

245962653.jpg

Anyone from the 916 area want to point me towards the direction for the best tint shop around? That also has a good price too? Thanks...
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
It has begun.​

The 70% limit for the front is probably just for certain states. In California, like shoefreak said, you're not allowed any tint at all. Also if your car came factory tinted, it still doesn't matter. I got my car from a pre-certified dealership with 8% tint all around and cops made me remove the fronts last year. I got the driver and passenger side windows put back on 3 weeks ago, and just last week CHP pulled me over strictly for the tints and I got cited again. :\
ohwell.gif
I think I'm done with front tints.

if u got a hook up like a friend thats police then its all good. my boy whos a cop always signs mine off. thats the best way to get out of tickets

I was debatin to get 3M tint but they tried to charge me 300 for all windows. Whats so special about 3m?

been tryna get tint for my car for a min. just cant decide on what percent to tint em.....thanks for the pics
Hella...

Yea,Vince is a cool folks. I decided to do 20% all around but after looking at your pics again I might go with 35%. How many times have you got pulled since tinting your windows? I got an appointment on July 13th, He's booked until then. I feel like I can get a better deal from him tho, he's charging me 750 for Cleear coat on my car and 7 windows tinted. Supposely, the clear coat reatils for 700 so I'm getting a deal. He asked how I heard about him and I told him you refferred me and another bmw forum.

Vince is cool with car clubs so he gives member discounts.

That seems like a good price. I know that typically, clear bras run anywhere from 600-800. So 750 with tint is a good price.

As far as getting pulled over, in the 3 months I have had it, I have gotten pulled over once. Half the time, I usually drive around with the windows slightly cracked or down. With 35% I wanna say you have alot less chance of being pulled over. 20% looks better though.

WOW! Vince is dope when it comes to Tint & Clear bra. Got my car done today and I'm still in shock how dope it looks. Thanks again Sfgr415 for telling me bout him.If anyone wants tint go see Vince at Omega Tintwerkz in Pleasinton. I'll have pictures up by tomorrow.

I need to get my car re-tinted
The first owner of my car left there the car in there garage for 2 months while in china.So fremont heat in garage made the a few windows bubble in parts.So i need to get it removed and retainted.Just i cant tell what tint i have now it doesnt look dark to me.The only reason it looks dark becuase my car is black on black.

Can anyone tell from these pictures

Back
Top Bottom