HELP! Vomitting after drinking and sore throat

I had a couple of really strong beer last night and vomitting over 30 times throughout the night. Now I feel really bloated and my tonsils BURN. Any similar experiences and remedies? I'm thirsty as hell but water makes me want to throw up.

I had a couple of really strong beer last night and vomitting over 30 times throughout the night. Now I feel really bloated and my tonsils BURN. Any similar experiences and remedies? I'm thirsty as hell but water makes me want to throw up.

Have you ever drank before? A 'couple really strong beers' should not have you throwin up 30 times if you've ever drank before (even if you haven't actually). Maybe somebody put some Visine in your brew or something.

Anyway to answer your question go to Walgreens they have entire aisles dedicated to sore throat remedies. Or ask they the pharmacist or something.

Have you ever drank before? A 'couple really strong beers' should not have you throwin up 30 times if you've ever drank before (even if you haven't actually). Maybe somebody put some Visine in your brew or something.

Anyway to answer your question go to Walgreens they have entire aisles dedicated to sore throat remedies. Or ask they the pharmacist or something.

Sounds like a night after drinking everclear but I've never heard of a "really strong beer".

Edit: I made a rap, ha ha

Sounds like a night after drinking everclear but I've never heard of a "really strong beer".

If you seriously did puke more than 10+ times in this short of a time span, then you are probably extremely dehydrated and might want to go to the ER for alcohol poisoning.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

laugh.gif

If you seriously did puke more than 10+ times in this short of a time span, then you are probably extremely dehydrated and might want to go to the ER for alcohol poisoning.

Back
Top Bottom