Help. What shoes were there?? 1996 Football Cleats/X Trainers

That's looks right Trydan. Nice eye. I was looking through past memorabilia shoe auctions to see if I could find anything similar and the most obvious pairs never crossed my mind.

Another turf/cleat that everyone and their momma seemed to wear back in late 1998-1999 was the ZOOM DBL GO BBX
nike-air-zoom-dbl-go-bbx.jpg

some turf shoes just look better than others. These are one of those weird ones you just want to forget about

That's looks right Trydan. Nice eye. I was looking through past memorabilia shoe auctions to see if I could find anything similar and the most obvious pairs never crossed my mind.

Another turf/cleat that everyone and their momma seemed to wear back in late 1998-1999 was the ZOOM DBL GO BBX
nike-air-zoom-dbl-go-bbx.jpg

some turf shoes just look better than others. These are one of those weird ones you just want to forget about

Definitely speed turfs. Did any other model use that football tongue logo? Did the Air Barrage have it?
Edit: Nope, it had that splash Nike logo.

DSCN1771.JPG

Speed turf was from '95 right? Still came in the slant-top box?

Definitely speed turfs. Did any other model use that football tongue logo? Did the Air Barrage have it?
Edit: Nope, it had that splash Nike logo.

DSCN1771.JPG

Speed turf was from '95 right? Still came in the slant-top box?

The turmoils and trainer marauders (my all time favorites) have that logo too.

Originally Posted by Trydan

YES!!! Forgot about them, thanks dude. Had to refresh my memory at your collection 
wink.gif
 I always enjoy looking at it. Love those Air Vapors, been after those for years!

Originally Posted by Trydan

YES!!! Forgot about them, thanks dude. Had to refresh my memory at your collection 
wink.gif
 I always enjoy looking at it. Love those Air Vapors, been after those for years!

Back
Top Bottom