HELP! what size NBA swingman or authentic jersey you prefer to wear?

I know not too many people wear jerseys anymore lol BUT I'm the market to buy a derrick rose jersey preferably a swingman but not sure what size to get.. I'm 5'7 160lbs ..i usually get my t-shirts size medium which fits me comfortably...and i dont want it to be TOOOO LONG nor too tight or short... any suggestions?!

I know not too many people wear jerseys anymore lol BUT I'm the market to buy a derrick rose jersey preferably a swingman but not sure what size to get.. I'm 5'7 160lbs ..i usually get my t-shirts size medium which fits me comfortably...and i dont want it to be TOOOO LONG nor too tight or short... any suggestions?!

im 5'7 170 and i have his authentic in a medium. It fits like a large and the thing nearly touches my knees. if your aiming at the authentics i would say get a small.

im 5'7 170 and i have his authentic in a medium. It fits like a large and the thing nearly touches my knees. if your aiming at the authentics i would say get a small.

Originally Posted by GeoffroRetro

ohhh wow ...i was definately about to get a size large authentic or swingman ..i wish i can go to some store and try out before i buy but theres no store close by to my location...again thanks for your help!!

Originally Posted by GeoffroRetro

ohhh wow ...i was definately about to get a size large authentic or swingman ..i wish i can go to some store and try out before i buy but theres no store close by to my location...again thanks for your help!!

I'm 6' and wear a L for swingmans.
I remember I bought so many XL's in high school. I don't even know what to do with them anymore cus they're so huge I look like a fool wearing them.

I'm 6' and wear a L for swingmans.
I remember I bought so many XL's in high school. I don't even know what to do with them anymore cus they're so huge I look like a fool wearing them.

You're probably gonna need a medium, swingmans still run big for some reason. Not messing with authentics, way too expensive

You're probably gonna need a medium, swingmans still run big for some reason. Not messing with authentics, way too expensive

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I rock L's for swingmans. Im considering breaking some of them out this summer.

yeah thats what i had in mind lol...bulls jersey and camo cargos
pimp.gif

I rock L's for swingmans. Im considering breaking some of them out this summer.

yeah thats what i had in mind lol...bulls jersey and camo cargos
pimp.gif

Exactly. I don't like how they're made by adidas though

ya true but i dont want to drop hella money on an authentic one...im not a collector or nothing..lol sooo i dont care..as long as its real

Exactly. I don't like how they're made by adidas though

ya true but i dont want to drop hella money on an authentic one...im not a collector or nothing..lol sooo i dont care..as long as its real

Back
Top Bottom