Help with car audio !

I just got a 4 channel amp to power my rear and deck alpine speakers. But my amp kit didn't come with RCA cables, how many rca cables do I need to power myamp? I'm confused do I just need one set of rca cable's?

All you need is an RCA cable going from your amp to the back of your deck....Sounds like you should get it professionally done though.

Oh, and also there is a huge car audio thread already.

1. rca cables dont power the amp
2. you should get a wiring kit if you havent already. a wiring kit would come with the wires needed to hook the amp up to your car battery, the fuse necessary,the wire to ground it, the speaker cables (rca) to go into the back of your deck, and the remote power wire.
3. its not that difficult to do it all yourself, but youd need to do some research

also if you have a stock radio you might need an adapter for the rca. and youll prolly need 2 sets. one rca for the front one rca for the back.

if you do have a stick radio youll prolly want to go to a shop so they can install the adapters they cut into your left and right front speaker wires and wirethe adapter in there and then plug in the rca. theyll also have to that for the left anf right back speaker wires. so your gonna need two adapters. usually20-25 each. you could do it with one adapter , one rca and 2 female y adapters. but youll have less control over the lows and highs

Back
Top Bottom