Help with display case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I attempted to un-DS my 2nd pair of 99 black/red 4's last year, and got about 3 wears out of them before they started to split. So, i cleaned the bottom up, and now i want to put them up somewhere on display.
I'd like to get a nice case for it, like they have for footballs. I googled, but all i could find was some BS case for only 1 shoe that has a bulls logo on the glass.

I want to put both shoes in. Can get some help finding a case please?

/

I attempted to un-DS my 2nd pair of 99 black/red 4's last year, and got about 3 wears out of them before they started to split. So, i cleaned the bottom up, and now i want to put them up somewhere on display.
I'd like to get a nice case for it, like they have for footballs. I googled, but all i could find was some BS case for only 1 shoe that has a bulls logo on the glass.

I want to put both shoes in. Can get some help finding a case please?

/

this ones nice too, wall mountable..
pimp.gif

http://www.autograph-supply.com/S8_Showcase_Shoe_Displays_4180.asp

Those things always seem slightly overpriced. Go to Ikea and you may be lucky and find something similar that has a different intended purpose. Otherwise Craigslist ads might be helpful

Those things always seem slightly overpriced. Go to Ikea and you may be lucky and find something similar that has a different intended purpose. Otherwise Craigslist ads might be helpful

Chicago your manroom set up is pretty nice. I'm diggin those wall mountable cases even more now.

Did your homie on Ebay hook you up with that Jordan one? How much did it run you?

Chicago your manroom set up is pretty nice. I'm diggin those wall mountable cases even more now.

Did your homie on Ebay hook you up with that Jordan one? How much did it run you?

Yeah I asked if he could put the jumpman logo on the one for my concords, I think he has other options, I think he'll cut you a deal if you do multiple displays but dont quote me on that. they turned out pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom