Help with filing a Nike claim

Never filed a claim before but the paint on the bron 9 elite away peels terribly would this be something covered by Nike to file a claim on?

My boy who owned a mom and popstore gave me Nike's number and told me that if I ever have a complaint about a sneakers quality that you just recently bought or something, you call them and if you're lucky enough they give u store credit, coupons, and such. I never really got around doing it, but it's all yours to try lol.

The number is 1-800-238-6453

Hope this helps for anybody who tries.

Filed a claim on my bron 9 elites with the paint in the swoosh issue and got a voucher for $250 tybg

Damn. I didn't know it was that serious. I filed a claim on my Swingman 9's cause the weave ripped apart exposing the foam underneath. Next time I'm going to file a claim if someone steps on my sneakers or God forbid it creases.

I haven't given a damn about sneakers since about 8 years but yall really trying to clown dude

when yall paying 300 500 and 1000 bucks for kicks and want to accept something less than perfection? dude has every right to complain.

I haven't given a damn about sneakers since about 8 years but yall really trying to clown dude
when yall paying 300 500 and 1000 bucks for kicks and want to accept something less than perfection? dude has every right to complain.

If you're paying 300-500-1000 bucks for some mediocre quality nikes, then you should know what you're getting yourself into. You're not paying hat much for quality, you're paying because Nike has you by the balls

I'm sending in my shoes tomorrow and was wondering if I had to return the shoe laces also, as they just toss the shoes if the claim is valid. Sorry for digging up an old thread. I didn't know anywhere else to ask

damn i didnt know about this. the swoosh on my lebron 9's just ripped off, would nike still cover that

damn i didnt know about this. the swoosh on my lebron 9's just ripped off, would nike still cover that
Call them and ask 1-800-344-6453. They'll only take it if it's under 2 years and it's a manufacturer defect. And they say they won't take cosmetic issues but it's still worked for some people. So I you want to dish out money for shipping you might have a chance but they'll just ship them back if it is not a defect. I'm sending I'm in my carbon fiber Jordan xx8s(was a ***** to get) cuz the glue between the zoom air unit is coming off and I've only worn it a few times so I think I'll get a nice voucher

I just asked a guy on Nike chat and he told me that you don't need to return the shoelaces or box, just the actual shoe

I failed with my LBJ Elites.

I sent them back AFTER my air bubble popped... They sent me a letter saying show was perfectly fine.

Then they marked the size tag. I guess to show that the shoe has been inspected already

Call them and ask 1-800-344-6453. They'll only take it if it's under 2 years and it's a manufacturer defect. And they say they won't take cosmetic issues but it's still worked for some people. So I you want to dish out money for shipping you might have a chance but they'll just ship them back if it is not a defect. I'm sending I'm in my carbon fiber Jordan xx8s(was a ***** to get) cuz the glue between the zoom air unit is coming off and I've only worn it a few times so I think I'll get a nice voucher

Damn I doubt they would take mine then. I used mine to play ball and all the fly wire is ripped off. I barely played in them that long. Maybe 50 times.

Back
Top Bottom