HELP with Scottie Pippen shoe from '94 playoffs..

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

That was one of the best dunks of all time.

It was ranked the best dunk of all time on an ESPN NCAA bracket type contests of dunks.. It beat out MJ in the finals dunking on whoelse but... Ewing lmaoo.. MJ was the best but Scottie was always my favorite player and real under rated because playing with MJ.. They wouldn't have won all those championships without eachother.. On another note, anybody remember those Scottie white and silver Zebra type kicks with 33 on the back?? I think Penny had a colorway in them too with his number 1 on the back. Anybody remember these of can find a pic of them?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Even better - Pippen standing over #33 afterwards

this is when da NBA allowed men to goon it out, word to da 89-90 pistons
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lilyo06

It was the push and the stand over that made this nasty!

Just got me re-hype like I was as a kid!!!!! Yeah Pip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #$%^ on that #$%$^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! (wanted to be scottie growing up)

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Starks' expression is just as classic as the dunk itself.

But I have to give Ewing some credit.  Most guys today wouldn't even try to block a breakaway dunk like that.  They just step out of the way to avoid getting posterized.

Very true.  
BTW I'd much rather own the kicks on John Starks feet when he dunked on Jordan and Horace Grant 
devil.gif

I Think I'd Rather Have The Swifts Over The Air Ballistics John Starks Is Wearing.....Other Than The Dynamic Flights And The Air Force High's (The Shoe Horace Grant Is Wearing)....Everyone Wore Those.

Back
Top Bottom