Help!!

i updated my iphone 3g to 4g..everything got deleted..is there a way to get my numbers back??? Please Help

i updated my iphone 3g to 4g..everything got deleted..is there a way to get my numbers back??? Please Help

- plug it on
- left side on iTunes, right click on your iPhone
- click 'restore from backup'

Did you back it up?
Google search how to get your back ups back.
I would do that but I'm about to hit the hay.

- plug it on
- left side on iTunes, right click on your iPhone
- click 'restore from backup'

Did you back it up?
Google search how to get your back ups back.
I would do that but I'm about to hit the hay.

it should.

are you on windows or mac?

if you're on mac, your contacts will automatically be saved to the address book. not sure about windows though.

if you have a gmail account, you can store all your contacts there. whenever you add a contact using your phone, it will update on gmail and vice versa. you'll never lose your contacts. i have my contacts backed up on my computer and gmail just incase.

it should.

are you on windows or mac?

if you're on mac, your contacts will automatically be saved to the address book. not sure about windows though.

if you have a gmail account, you can store all your contacts there. whenever you add a contact using your phone, it will update on gmail and vice versa. you'll never lose your contacts. i have my contacts backed up on my computer and gmail just incase.

windows...i have the numbers back but no apps..but who cares about those...thank you!!! i was really about to kill somebody because my numbers got deleted

windows...i have the numbers back but no apps..but who cares about those...thank you!!! i was really about to kill somebody because my numbers got deleted

lol np. your apps can be resynced, don't worry about that. you won't have to rebuy them if you bought them before.

lol np. your apps can be resynced, don't worry about that. you won't have to rebuy them if you bought them before.

Originally Posted by af1pops12

you dont know how happy i am!!!! i was losing my mind

niketalk

Back
Top Bottom