HELP!!!!!!!

I'm wanting to buy my first pair of Jordans and I found a pair of retros I really like on ebay. I did some research to see if they are legit, and I'm pretty sure they are, but since I'm new, I don't trust my own opinion. I understand they do look a little dirty, but I was going to clean them and get sneaker shields anyway. Please respond soon. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/air-jordan-3-sport-blue-/172064131743?hash=item280fd24a9f:g:H7MAAOSwFGNWSpU~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks

You're right, they are authentic. Clean them up a bit and throw some shields in there like you said and you're golden.

Thanks. I asked my other friend who got me into the sneaker world and he said they were legit. I already ordered them, so wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom