HELPING NTERS OUT. Griffeys $100.

Aight I'm really just tryna help NTers out. For the Mods I know i shouldnt post up For sale but I can hook Fellow Nters Up on the Freshwaters/Volts prolly . I can hook yall up $100 + fees. Mods you guys can lock this if this is in wrong doing. 

hmmm. definetly not the place for that but sounds interesting, seems kind of shady though... you not to far from being able to sell shoes on the forum.. dam not even a pic to go with it, you foul..lol

Messeged me saying he can hook me up because he works at champs. Hmmmm..

nerd.gif

There's nothing wrong wit helping the community...that's all well and good, but this doesn't need its own separate thread and can be put in one of the exisiting threads concerning the griffs...why are there three threads on the 1st pg...?

i mean if you guys want i can send u a pic of griffeys i just copped.. and my uniform..lol.. and usually within my last lucks with tryna help NTers out no one payed attention ..i tried helping out on space jams and varsity reds but usually it gets flooded so no one sees my post =/ .. but i work at champs and i can use discounts on these. If yall want ill post up pics of the ones i just copped.

I dont blame you for Suspect. But Il list Couple Refs i have. and Post some pics up later. lol Eyes of hazel IS in my area. So he can come Murder me if i Scam yall.   Alright here are some Pics i took with my Iphone.. I forgot how to use photobucket and my account so ill give out Links hopefully this works .. HEre is the reciept to prove Im an amployee.... It is the space jams that i got with my discount. http://f561.mail.yahoo.com/ya/downl...AAB66S1zxtwj/umsPLjk&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1    and here are the pairs i copped with my Uniform. http://f561.mail.yahoo.com/ya/downl...AAQzAS1zx0gDRWmOK2uY&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Originally Posted by JunyaJordan

i mean if you guys want i can send u a pic of griffeys i just copped.. and my uniform..lol.. and usually within my last lucks with tryna help NTers out no one payed attention ..i tried helping out on space jams and varsity reds but usually it gets flooded so no one sees my post =/ .. but i work at champs and i can use discounts on these. If yall want ill post up pics of the ones i just copped.
whats god brother, are you in nyc? if so im me cause a connect at champs wont be bad at all. let me know whats good..

UPDATE:

He's actually asking for $120 total. Because of shipping and all that.

So it's not really $100, but still good nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom