Hemmoroids vol treatment?

Anyone ever had hemmoroids? How did you treat them? Creams, pills? embarrasing but still needs to be adressed

saliva
wink.gif

Go to the doctor's and they will prescribe you with some cream for treatment. It should go away within a couple of weeks.

Cause not everyone is comfortable going to the doctor. Afterall this is one of the most embarassing things. Since we are all family, I'm seeing if anyone has had it and how they treated it.

Originally Posted by alex onee

Cause not everyone is comfortable going to the doctor. Afterall this is one of the most embarassing things. Since we are all family, I'm seeing if anyone has had it and how they treated it.
we're not, though

Spoiler [+]
jk
honestly though, when it comes to your health I think you owe it to yourself to talk to your doctor about it..Like you're really not getting professional help because youre embarrassed?
Man up and talk to your doctor about it, your doctor sees a ton of patients with a ton of stories/problems...you're not alone

if you're just a lil $$*$# then I guess you could google those removal services

I will admit it and I have gotten one before. I agree, it is embarrassing, but what I did was just look up remedies on google. Hemorrhoids are usually caused by sitting too much, but also include irregular bowel habits like diarrhea or constipation, or lack of fiber in diet. It could also be caused by exercise, I suppose stress to the body or something of that sort. Anyways, you could take a warm bath, it feels a little better but it is only temporary. Best bet would be to just go to wal-mart and just purchase cream. As mentioned above, prep h

There is no reason to be embarrassed. Hemmerhoids isn't caused by uncleanliness or anything.

Go see a doctor.

Originally Posted by alex onee

Anyone ever had hemmoroids? How did you treat them? Creams, pills? embarrasing but still needs to be adressed

I recommend you to go see a General surgeon in your area.

But as a surgeon myself, here are my 2 cents.

1. go check your diet and hydration status. for the reason that hemorrhoids are often caused by low fiber intake and dehydration and in return it causes you to constipate. making you to move your bowels as easily as possible is key.

2. avoid spicy food, it aggravates the problem , especially when you move your bowels.

3. how's your BP, are you hypertensive? because one of the frequent causes of hemorrhoids is elevated BP, because they are vessels located near your anal ring which gets dilated and loose their elasticity when exposed into stresses of high BP frequently.

4. is your hemorrhoid reducible or it always bulging ? if it is reducible you could still try stool softeners and some lifestyle and diet modifications will help you a lot, but if not reducible you should see your surgeon as outpatient immediately, because it could develop some tenderness and bleeding if ignored.

5. and lastly, surgery is the definitive treatment to hemorrhoids , you could discuss your options to your surgeon when you consult.

hope i could help you man

Back
Top Bottom