Hennessy Black

I've had both Henny and Crown Black

And I must admit

crown-royal-black.jpg
  > ALL

I drink vodka... cognac/Hennesy is for rappers and guys that wanna look like em. Vodka's like sprite for adults. No image necessary. I obey my thirst.

I drink vodka... cognac/Hennesy is for rappers and guys that wanna look like em. Vodka's like sprite for adults. No image necessary. I obey my thirst.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Henny Black is good money...gets you leant easy as well. They need to start making personals.

THIS.
and how much does that CR black go for?

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Henny Black is good money...gets you leant easy as well. They need to start making personals.

THIS.
and how much does that CR black go for?

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I love me some Henn XO. I'm slowly getting ready to step up to the next price range. I never seen that bottle on the left, is it a remake of the 1875 bottle?

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I love me some Henn XO. I'm slowly getting ready to step up to the next price range. I never seen that bottle on the left, is it a remake of the 1875 bottle?

The one on the left is the Historic limited edition. Your right, its just a retro VS. Although I think its smoother than the regular VS.

The one on the left is the Historic limited edition. Your right, its just a retro VS. Although I think its smoother than the regular VS.

I have some Henny Black sitting on chill right now, when I first tasted it I couldn't tell any difference from the regular Hennessy.

I have some Henny Black sitting on chill right now, when I first tasted it I couldn't tell any difference from the regular Hennessy.

Back
Top Bottom