Hennessy Pure White

White is ok but it's not better than privilege or masters blender. I haven't had a bottle of black in years.... guess I'll cop next weekend.

I dont get how ppl be flossin cheap *** henny though...i hate that VS bottle seriously taste like ****. A few more bucks you can cop that VSOP in 750mL and it taste SO MUCH BETTER

1738 is WHACK. Ive been on that YEARS before fetty wap. I wonder how many ppl on NT **** with 1738 before fetty and his whack *** song did

It's 2016 Gentleman. Hennessy is only brought out when your 3rd cousin comes over for a visit. Johnny Walker blue label aka Max Walker is what us real men prefer to quench our thirst with. Nasa advanced heat shield/flame suit is on, get @ me

:lol:

1738 is WHACK. Ive been on that YEARS before fetty wap. I wonder how many ppl on NT **** with 1738 before fetty and his whack *** song did

Fetty had nothing to do with that comment but ok. That henny burned all your tastebuds off I guess. You sip remy straight and it's enjoyable.. you needa drop henny in juice to deal with it

It's 2016 Gentleman. Hennessy is only brought out when your 3rd cousin comes over for a visit. Johnny Walker blue label aka Max Walker is what us real men prefer to quench our thirst with. Nasa advanced heat shield/flame suit is on, get @ me

:lol:

I really like the blue but you ever tried platinum? I think it's 2x better taste and price wise. Don't get me wrong I like the wood in the blue but sometimes I get too much of that. That platinum has the perfect blend of everything to me

Henny straight :lol: it's like eating Rice with nothing.

I'm gonna buy some blue label today. Gon try it.

I don't even care that Henny white is limited to the Caribbean. I like it a lot better than the regular Henny it's so much smoother. If both were at my local liquor store I'd get the white. It is overpriced though

Fetty had nothing to do with that comment but ok. That henny burned all your tastebuds off I guess. You sip remy straight and it's enjoyable.. you needa drop henny in juice to deal with it

I don't always drink henny but when I do, it's on the rocks. No mixers.

Are street cats really out there mixing their henny?

I don't always drink henny but when I do, it's on the rocks. No mixers.

Are street cats really out there mixing their henny?

I drink it straight up too on the rocks so it's watered down a little.

If I do mix it's with Cola or Gingerale.

i sip henny VSOP straight and it's enjoyable. Not sure if youre confusing VS or VSOP.

17 on the otheer hand has this utterly burnt sweetness that throws off what could have been an enjoyable cognac IMO

Just picked up a bottle from Jamaica on Saturday and it was like $78.

I bought it for my brother in law, but I have like 6-8 bottles myself.

I usually pay like $40-50 a bottle though.

I was in Motego Bay and headed to Kingston I was out there for work and hit up Duty free for it.

It's okay, but I still prefer regular Henny.

Back
Top Bottom